Workout

Summary : Saturday morning , Harry is working out at his home gym .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis finished his morning walk with Odin , he filled his food and water bowls in the backyard and left him to roam around as he went to search for Harry .

The kitchen was quiet , so he went upstairs to check the lounge , their master bedroom and bathroom , their balcony . He then briefly checked the two guest bedrooms on the other side of the second floor , pouting to himself when he didn't find him .

He went back downstairs , then went down to the first basement floor , where on one side was the movie room , and the other side was Harry's gym .

He saw the doors open so he went in , feeling himself blushing when he saw Harry lifting weight bars , standing in front of the mirror ; he was shirtless , had on his gym shorts and shoes on , there was techno music playing through the speakers .

Liam was running on the treadmill close to where Harry was lifting weights , he turned his head when Louis walked in and smiled , looking out of breath , "Hey Lou ."

Harry stopped and turned his head , smiling , "Hi baby ." He put the bar on the hooks and walked over to him , smirking when he saw that Louis was blushing , shyly looking at him and looking away , back and forth a few times .

"How was your walk with Odin ?" Harry put his hands on his waist , Louis bit his lower lip , "I-It was alright ." He mumbled , hands shyly resting on Harry's elbows , "Am I interrupting ?"

"Never ." Harry took his hand and pulled him further in . He grabbed a weight plate and sat down on , starting to count his sit ups while holding the plate to his chest .

Liam went off the treadmill and started doing stretches , "Anything you'd want to try , Lou ?"

Louis finally looked away from Harry , shrugging his shoulders a bit , "I wish , I'm a bit too weak for all of this ."

Harry finished a set and put the plate down , he sat up on his knees and patted the mattress he was laying on seconds ago , "Lay down . Do some sit ups ."

"Hazzie I can't . I can do maybe five ." Louis chuckled a bit . Harry grabbed his hand and pulled him closer , "Lay down ." He said again , hands on Louis' ankles once he was laid down with his knees bent up .

"Go on ." Harry encouraged , Louis crossed his arms over his chest , each palm on the other shoulder as he did one sit up , then another one , after the sixth one he dropped himself back and sighed , "I'm done ."

Harry smiled fondly , "Some abs you've got there ." He teased a bit as he tickled his tummy gently , Louis giggled and rolled away on his side . Harry took his spot again and grabbed the weight plate , doing another set of sit ups .

Louis busied himself with going to fetch Harry's water bottle , as he didn't want to stare at him creepily . He fetched a water bottle for Liam too , who thanked him with a smile .

Harry held his static sit up position , smiling when he saw Louis holding his water . He tilted his head back and opened his mouth , Louis chuckled and carefully let Harry drink , holding the bottle with one hand as the other cupped under his jaw to catch accidental water droplets .

Louis put the bottle down and looked around the gym , "How long before you're done ?" He asked as he turned back to Harry , who put the plate down and stood up from the mattress ; his skin was covered with sweat , shining in the fluorecent light .

"Not much , I want to hop on the treadmill for a run , then do some stretches and I'm done ." Harry smirked at Louis , who was eyeing his chest , abs and arms , looking for a second then looking away , back and forth a few times .

"H I'm out , today was great ." Liam said his farewell from the door , Harry turned to him , "Bye , see you Monday ."

"Bye Li ." Louis waved at him , then gasped inaudibly when Harry grabbed his waist and crowded his space .

"Stare all you want , baby , I don't mind ." Harry smirked , his nose pushed against Louis' temple , "I stare at you all the time , don't I ?"

"That's because you're a creep and I'm not ." Louis shrugged as a smile spread on his lips , breaking into giggles when Harry tickled his waist , making him fall down to the floor . Harry followed him down , holding himself on all fours above him as he kissed him .

Louis scrunched his nose , "You're smelly ." He pushed at Harry's shoulders to move him off , Harry rolled his eyes playfully and stood up , taking Louis' hands and pulling him up aswell .

"Anything else you'd want to try here ?" Harry put one hand on Louis' hip , the other gesturing around the gym . Louis shook his head , "No , I'll leave that to you ."

Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead , then leaned down to kiss his lips , "I'll finish here and be right there with you ."

"Shower before you join me ." Louis pushed at his middle , "Don't take too long or I'll nap on my own ." He threatened as he walked towards the door .

"Yeah I'd love to see you try , baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author