Dog Training

Summary : Harry watches one of Louis' sessions with the dogs .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry smiled down at his phone , Louis just sent him a selfie with Odin and Chess on either side of him . He was grinning at the camera , Chess had his tongue out and Odin was licking Louis' cheek lovingly .

He looked up at his computer screen , then at his schedule on his app . He had a bit of free time , so he stood up from his seat , tucking his gun into his belt before leaving his office .

"Laura I'm out , you can start your break now and be back by the usual time ." Harry nodded at her , Laura nodded back as he walked to the elevators .

~~

Louis took the leashes off Odin , Chess , Rocco and Mint , commanding them to line up . He patted the pouch around his hips to make sure he had enough treats for the dogs before turning his head to where Liam was standing with the thick biting sleeve on his arm .

"Mint , come ." Louis patted the side of his thigh , Mint - an Albino Doberman - quickly moved to sit next to him pressed to his leg , looking up at him as she waited for more orders .

"Walk ." Louis started walking , Mint following pressed to his leg , not taking her eyes off him . "Stop . Down ." He told her , watching as she sat down on her front as he kept walking .

He walked over to Liam and stood in front of him , looking once more towards Mint before turning to Liam . Liam grabbed at the collar of Louis' shirt as he pretended to harm him ,making sure he was gentle enough - Harry would kill him if he went too harsh with his baby .

"Mint , crash !" Louis commanded , Mint sprinted towards them and latched her teeth into the thick sleeve on Liam's arm , shaking her head violently side to side as she growled .

Liam let go of Louis as he let Mint bite him , Louis grabbed her collar , "Off , Mint . Off ." Mint moved off Liam and barked , Louis released his tight grip around the collar , "Crash ." Mint bit Liam again , Louis let her bite for fewer more seconds before grabbing the collar tightly again , "Off ."

Mint released the sleeve , Liam took a few steps back and gave Louis a smile . Louis smiled back and gave Mint a few treats , when he heard clapping from behind him .

He turned around and grinned when he saw Harry , taking Mint with him and lining her back with the other three dogs , before going to Harry .

"What are you doing here ? I thought you had work to do ." Louis smiled up at him , blushing soft-pink when Harry held his waist as he leaned down to kiss him .

"Had to come see you with the pups , the picture you sent was too cute ." Harry kissed him for a bit , "Mind if I join ?"

"Join ?" Louis asked as Harry let go of him , going over to where Liam was . He watched as Harry put on the black arm sleeve , then the thick biting sleeve . He gave Louis a wink , "Bring them on ."

Louis turned to the dogs , telling Odin to come over . Odin sat next to him pressed to his leg , walking alongside him without Louis having to tell him . They stopped a few steps away from Harry , Louis turned his attention to Odin , "Sniff ."

Odin walked over to Harry and sniffed around him , Harry stood still as he wasn't sure what Louis was trying to do .

"Back ." Louis told Odin , Odin pulled back from Harry and stood between the two .

Harry looked down at Odin , smirking a bit , "Don't let me down , boy ."

"He won't let you get to me ." Louis shook his head , a light smile on his lips .

Harry looked between Louis and Odin , deciding to test it . His foot moved forward to take a step , and Odin let out one of the loudest barks he'd heard from him , making him smile . He took two steps towards Louis , Odin , didn't falter and barked again a few times , growling with drool running down his mouth .

Harry walked in a circle around Louis , Odin followed him , blocking his way towards Louis ; Louis had a proud smile on his lips .

Harry looked down at Odin , who was growling still , then took more steps towards Louis . He barely moved forward before Odin was biting on his arm over the thick sleeve , growling and shaking his head violently .

The glove was thick , yet Harry still felt the pressure of his jaws and teeth , making him grin as he let Odin bite away . He tried moving forward with Odin latched onto his arm , smiling wider when Odin managed to move him backwards .

"Off , Odin ." Louis called him , Odin let Harry's arm go and barked loudly , still standing intimidatingly between the two .

"Back ." Louis told Odin , Odin moved to stand next to Louis , sitting when Louis told him to sit . Louis smiled down at Odin and gave him treats , petting him softly , "My best boy ."

Harry took the thick sleeve off his arm and then the black sleeve , before kneeling down , "Odin , boy , come here ." He patted his thigh .

Odin walked over , Harry let him sniff for a bit before he pet him , "That was a good one , wasn't it , mate ? Protecting him like you should ." He kissed between his ears before he stood up and walked over to Louis ; this time Odin didn't stop him .

"Aren't you the best trainer ?" Harry wrapped his arms around him , Louis smiled shyly and let Harry steal a few kisses , "I love training them , it's so much fun ."

"You're doing an amazing job baby , they're all so lucky to have you ." He kissed his cheek when Louis blushed . "How much longer do you need ? We could go out for lunch when you're done ."

"I want to train Chess and Rocco too before that . You could stay if you're not busy ." Louis fixed the collar of Harry's shirt , "But you can't distract me ." He pointed his finger at him .

"I would never ." Harry smirked and kissed him .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author