Friend

Summary : Louis and Niall make a new friend .

Enjoy x

~~

It was a slow day in the coffee shop , so as Niall finished making Louis' hot chocolate he fixed himself a cup of coffee aswell and went to sit at his table with him .

"No dogs today ?" Niall smiled as he placed his cup in front of him , Louis thanked him with a smile . 

"No , no pups today . It's too cold for them outside . Poor loves , I don't want their paws to freeze on the pavement ." Louis held the cup with both hands to keep them warm .

"Oh so you're not one of those people who , like , buy them gloves and sweaters ." Niall teased , Louis stuck his tongue out at him , "Don't be silly . Most of them have enough fur to make me a sweater ."

"Would be funny to see that ." Niall laughed , when one of his co-workers called him over . He stood up from the table , "Sorry Lou , be right back ."

Louis watched him going to fix some guy's coffee , the two made small talk and laughed , just like Niall always does ; it was why Louis liked him , he loved that he was so friendly and open with everyone .

Niall finished making the guy's coffee as the two continued to talk , walking side by side as Niall returned to Louis' table , which was on the way out of the place , where the guy was headed .

"God no , I would never ." Niall chuckled as he sat back down , he turned to Louis , "Lou this is Sean , Sean this is Louis ."

"Hi , nice meeting you ." Sean held his hand out , Louis shook his hand , "Hi , you aswell ."

"Niall said you're a dog trainer , that's proper cool , mate ." Sean smiled , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I am . I'm having the time of my life , what can I say ."

"I have a dog of my own , he's a border terrier ." Sean showed Louis the background of his phone , Louis cooed , "Aw he's cute . What's his name ?"

"I'm the worse when it comes to names , his name is Teddy ." Sean chuckled , "Had him for a year now . I'm not a trainer , but he can do the basics , like sit , paw , roll . That's about it ."

"He's really cute ." Louis nodded ; he loved dogs too much .

Sean pocketed his phone , "Well I uh , I need to go , but hopefully I'll see you two again ."

The two friends waved goodbye and went back to their small talk , before Louis had to leave . Niall fixed a cup of coffee for Harry , Louis thanked him and promised to stop by soon again .

~~

~~

Louis took Zeus and Rocco to a new dog park in the city ; the weather was still cold , but it hadn't rained in a good few days so he wanted to use the moment .

He took their leashes off and pulled a tennis ball from the inside of his coat , chuckling when the two dogs started barking happily and wiggling their tails . He threw the ball away , smiling as he watched them chasing it around .

"Louis ?"

Louis turned around , smiling when he saw Sean . "Oh , hey Sean ."

"Hi , ehm , I wasn't really expecting to see you here ." Sean smiled , holding his dog's leash .

"Yeah , I uh , I haven't been to this dog park yet and wanted to bring my dogs ." Louis gestured to the two large dogs , then looked down to Sean's dog , "Can I pet him ?"