''There's No Time, Baby, I Have To''

Summary : An operation goes wrong .

TW: Harry performs medical treatment on Louis - detailed and graphic

Enjoy x

~~

Harry finished talking to the guards and dismissed them , he turned to where Louis was stood with Odin , Apollo , Rocco and Chess and walked over to him .

"Be safe ." Louis said as Harry put his arm around him .

"I will ." Harry kissed his forehead , then leaned down to kiss him a few times . "Go with Liam , I'll see you when we're finished ."

Louis gave his arm a squeeze before he left with Liam , turning around to see Harry walking away with the four dogs following him .

Louis got into the back of the Van and sat next to Liam , he put the headphones on and listened to the exchange over the radio .

Liam gave them the green light to start the operation , the four units went into the building to find the drug dealers .

~

It'd been almost an hour .

"Something doesn't feel right ." Liam shook his head as he took the radio , "Harry this is Liam, switch to our channel ."

Liam changed the channel , seconds later Harry talked , "Talk to me ."

"Something doesn't feel right about this ."

"I know . Any intel ?"

"No , just ... how things are going . It feels --"

Liam was cut off by a banging on the van's back doors . 

Louis jumped in his seat and grabbed his gun , cocking it as Liam took his gun aswell and cocked it .

The van's door opened and a grenade was thrown inside , thankfully Liam was quick enough to kick the grenade out just as the doors were closing on them .

The grenade exploded outside the van , making it shake .

"We're leaving ." Liam told Louis and opened the door , jumping out with Louis following . There were three injured men laying on the ground , Liam shot the three of them before running towards the building that Harry was in .

Liam took his radio out of his belt . "We were ambushed at the van , Louis and I escaped . We're not injured ."

Harry quickly answered , "I'll meet you at the front . We're getting out of here , I called for help ."

They kept running , seeing the building from afar . They didn't , however , see the guy with the gun in the bush .

Liam took one bullet to his bulletproof vest , Louis took two bullets to his vest , and three more into the back of his calf .

He cried out and fell to the ground , Liam quickly turned around and located the guy with the gun , shooting at him a few times until he fell to the ground .

Liam turned back to Louis and looked at his leg ; it looked bad and he was already bleeding so much .

"Let's go , we can't stay here ." Liam helped Louis up , he took Louis' arm and put it over his shoulders , his arm wrapped around Louis' waist as he helped him to the building .