Whipped -part 2

Summary : Harry is soft only for Louis , and people are shocked about it .

Enjoy x

~~

A new pub opened in the city , and Harry was invited as a guest of honour . He took Louis , Liam , Zayn and Niall with him , as usual .

As the night progressed the five split up ; Louis and Niall sat at the bar , Zayn left for a smoke , Liam moved between the guards to make sure everything was okay , and Harry sat with some important people who joined throughout the night .

Harry kept glancing over at Louis every short while to make sure he was alright and that no one bothered him or Niall . He was handed a cigar , which he took and lit it up .

The conversation kept moving , Harry glanced over to Louis once again and caught Louis' eyes , giving him a smile . Louis smiled back and gave him a little wave , Harry gestured with his head for Louis to come over , to which Louis shook his head .

Harry's eyebrows furrowed down in confusion , Louis made a gesture of the cigar that Harry had in his mouth , then scrunched his nose and waved his hand under his nose .

Harry took the cigar out of his mouth and put it out , he took his drink and washed the smoke from his mouth , then turned back to face Louis again and gestured him to come over .

Niall laughed from next to Louis and nudged him to go , Louis stood up from his seat and walked over to Harry , allowing Harry to pull him into his lap .

"You still smell like smoke ." Louis told him , Harry only smiled and kissed his cheek .

"Feeling okay ?" Harry asked , "Did you eat ?"

"Yeah , I didn't drink much , just one drink . No shots ." Louis said , "Didn't feel like drinking tonight ."

"Want to head home ? You look tired ." Harry brought his hand up to Louis' face and traced his cheek gently .

Louis bit his lower lip , "Yeah , I think I'll head home , I'll ask Harley to drive me --"

"I'm leaving with you ."

"But -- but you're in the middle of meeting people ?" Louis asked , moving close to Harry's ear so the people around the table wouldn't hear him .

"I couldn't care less , I'd rather leave with you ." Harry squeezed his arm around Louis' waist before helping him stand up from his lap , "Let's go ."

The people still around the table watched the couple , sharing a look of disbelief as the couple left the table .

~~

~~

Louis was at a clothing store , looking through shirts and pants , jackets and coats .

An employee approached him , "Is there anything I can help you with ?"

"Oh , uhm , I'm just looking through the clothes , haven't made up my mind yet ." Louis said with a light smile .

"Alright , if you need help with anyth --" The employee trailed off as he saw Harry coming up behind Louis , before resuming , "Anything , let me know ."

Louis didn't realize at first , then jumped when he felt a hand on his back . He jumped away from the hand and turned around , huffing in annoyance when he saw Harry . "Idiot , you scared me ." He smacked him lightly , "What are you doing here ? I thought you were out with your guards ."

"I am out with my guards . It's quiet today ." Harry nodded and moved close to Louis again , "I saw your car parking outside ."

"Stalker ." Louis sassed with a smile on his face , "I was actually looking at shirts for you ."

"Show me ."

Louis took Harry's hand and walked with him to where he saw the two shirts , he took one out , "I think this one will look nice on you ." He held it to Harry's chest and looked up at Harry , "What do you think ?"

"I like it ." Harry said , his gaze on Louis .

Louis huffed and moved the shirt from Harry's chest , "You haven't even looked at it ."

"I still like it ."

"You're not allowed to like a shirt without looking at it ."

Harry glanced at the shirt Louis was holding for not even a second before he looked back at Louis , "I like it ."

"You're hopeless ." Louis sighed and put the shirt back on the rack .

The two employees in the store watched with wide eyes as the couple kept walking around the store and nudged each other , neither wanted to be the one to approach the two to ask if they needed help .

~~

~~

Harry gathered his guards after the operation ended , everyone formed a half circle around him and listened to him talking . Odin sat next to him , and Rocco laid on his front on his other side .

Odin perked and turned around when he heard footsteps , he saw Louis and hurried over to him with Rocco joining him . Louis smiled a bit and greeted his dogs with pets and kisses to their heads .

Harry turned his head when he finished talking , seeing Louis standing a few feet behind him . He moved his gun away so it was slung over his back and walked up to Louis , frowning at the pinched look on Louis' face .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and squeezed him , "What's wrong ."

"Nothing , I promise ." Louis sighed and hugged him back , "I'm relieved it's over , but I'm still stressed ."

Harry kissed the top of his head , "Everything is okay baby , we're done here . The pups did an amazing job , you trained them so well ." He squeezed him again .

Louis nodded and nuzzled himself closer to Harry , who in return tightened their hug and pressed his face to the top of his head .

The guards , who weren't dismissed by Harry just yet , were stood in a half circle still and watched the two , side-eyeing each other to make sure they were all thinking the same thing .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author