Ice Skating

Summary : Harry takes Louis to the Winter Carnival in the city , and Louis wants to ice-skate .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis held Harry's bicep in his hand as he walked alongside him , two guards escorting them as they walked past the line and right into the Carnival . Once past the gates Harry turned to the guards , "You're dismissed . Did Victor assign you two somewhere ?"

"Yes , we have our positions already ."

"Good . Dismissed ." Harry nodded at them once and watched as they left to go to their spots .

Louis looked up at Harry , "Haz ?"

Harry turned his attention to Louis , stood in front of him and put his hands on his waist under his warm jacket , "No guards walking around with us , just like you asked ."

"Thank you ." Louis smiled softly . "It really means more than you think , that you allow it to happen ."

"I know , baby ." Harry pulled him a bit closer , "Where do you want to go first ?"

Louis looked around them as he bit his lower lip , "I don't know . We could just walk around ? Then see if there's something fun ."

Harry moved to hold Louis' hand in his , fingers laced together as they walked through the Carnival .

"Oh ! I want to try this one ." Louis pointed to a booth , Harry let Louis pull him along . They waited for the two teenagers to finish their rounds , before Louis stepped to the front with a smile , "Hi . How many tries do I have ?"

The young guy behind the booth fish-mouthed for a few seconds , before shaking out of it and clearing his throat , "Three rounds ."

Louis nodded and thanked him when he was handed three small plastic balls , he pursed his lips together and closed one eye , aiming at the stacked cans . Harry watched him with a soft look in his eyes , his face was relaxed and his lips were twitched upward in a faint smile .

Louis threw the plastic ball , though managed to knock over only the top can . He huffed a bit and took the second ball , startling only a bit when he felt Harry's hands on his waist from behind .

Harry guided him into position and pressed a kiss to the back of his head , then stepped back to let Louis take his round . Louis blushed a bit at the affection display , but then put his focus on the rest of the cans .

He threw the plastic ball , smiling widely when he managed to knock down most of the cans - but had one last can left . He closed one eye and aimed , taking a deep breath in before throwing . He let out a squeal of excitement when he knocked the last can down , "Yes !!"

Harry's smile widened at the sight , he caught Louis when he jumped into his arms , "I did it !" Louis grinned and quickly turned back to the young guy behind the booth , barely even noticing that Harry was about to lean down to kiss him .

"Which one would you like ?" The young guy gestured to the shelf of small stuffed animals , Louis bit his lower lip as he scanned the shelf , "Uhm ... I'll have the brown teddy bear with the light blue sweater , please ."

The young guy handed him his teddy bear , Louis took it with a 'thank you' and a smile , and turned to Harry , "Look I won a stuffie ." He held the teddy bear up for Harry to see .