"I Want To See"

Summary : Harry catches the two men who were on the run . Louis asks to watch Harry handling them .

Enjoy x

~~

It's been four days since the operation .

Harry took Louis with him to the office every day ; He couldn't stay with him for the entire time , as he had meetings and had to go around the city . So when he did , in order to not leave Louis completely alone , Liam brought some of the dogs to the office to keep Louis company , and to give him a sense of security .

Louis loved his dogs a lot , and they were very helpful with keeping him calm ; They cuddled with him , he distracted himself with training them and playing around with them . He would fall asleep in the room behind the shelves , with some of them in bed with him .

Odin was by his side for the entire time , as he was the most attached to Louis out of the rest of the dogs . He licked his cheeks , pressed himself to Louis' chest , rested his head on his lap .

Harry kept Louis updated on their steps , where he was going and what intelligence information he received throughout everything ; He didn't keep anything from him , as he knew it would be best if he was honest with him , learning from past experience too .

Whenever he had to go out of the building and to the city , Harry would leave a gun , two knives and a punching ring in the office for Louis to use for protection ; deep inside he knew Louis would never use them , but it gave him a sense of security to know Louis had those with him - just incase .

Louis just woke up from a short nap , he stepped out of the room behind the shelves with Odin walking next to him , he saw Harry standing up sharply from his chair with his radio in his hand .

He looked up when he saw Louis . "We found them ."

Louis' heart skipped a beat , he gulped as Harry walked over to him . He cupped his cheeks , "We found them , baby , there's nothing to worry about anymore ."

"Wh-Where ?"

"They've been hiding in the old industrial area out of the city , I'm going to get them now ." Harry kissed his forehead , he pressed a long kiss to his lips , "I need to go ." He pecked him once more before leaving the office .

Louis watched as he left the office , Odin was pressed to his leg as he sensed Louis was getting stressed again . Louis reached his hand down to pet him softly , before he went to change out of his sleep clothes to jeans and a sweater , he put his shoes on and took Odin's leash , going out of the office with him .

~~

Harry geared up , cocking his long gun before marching his way through the large crowd of his bodyguards .

"There's no one who wants them dead more than I do ." He stood in front of them , "But I have other plans for them . No one kills to shoot - you kill to stop . Shoot the legs and the arms , keep them alive long enough for me to deal with ."

Victor split everyone into teams , taking two guards with him to be escorted with Harry .

They went through the area , checking rooms , the sewer , moving plastic curtains , when someone said on the radio .

"We got them , sending our location now ."

Harry marched towards the pinned location , finding some of the guards there , along with two men laying on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs and eyes covered .