TikTok -part 6

Summary : More TikToks because you just love this .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis asked Harry to have lunch with him , to which Harry of course agreed and told him he'd pick him up from his office at the pavilion .

He heard Harry's Range Rover outside and started the recording on his phone , where the front camera showed the door .

There was a soft knock on the door before Harry opened it , he took one step into the room before Louis , who was waiting for him , shoved a bouquet of flowers in his arms and pushed him out of the room , closing the door in his face .

Louis hid his face in his hands as he choked back on his laughter at the sight of Harry's confused and shocked expression , pursing his lips not to laugh .

Seconds later there was a knock on the door again , it opened and Harry walked into the room holding the flowers .

"Aw , for me ? Thank youuu ." Louis grinned as he took the flowers , not helping the giggles escaping his lips .

Harry squinted his eyes at him , "If you wanted flowers you could've said so instead of shoving me out of the room ." He put his arm around Louis' waist and kissed his cheek , "Menace ."

~~

"Hazzie I promise it's not a prank ." Louis laughed .

"You're asking me to close my eyes for a TikTok video , baby ."

"I'm having my eyes closed too !" Louis positioned the phone on the leg of the poolchair , far enough from the edge of the pool so it wouldn't get wet and for both him and Harry to be in the frame .

"It's called Most Likely To , they ask us questions and we need to point to either me or you with our eyes closed , and then at the end we'll see how in sync we are ." Louis explained as he turned the sound up on his phone .

Harry stood at the edge of the pool next to Louis and sighed as he crossed his arms over the edge , "If it turns out to be a prank , baby , I'll get you back so fucking bad ."

"It's not , I promise it's not ." Louis giggled and pressed the start button , there was a countdown from five to one and the two closed their eyes .

who is more likely to make noises in their sleep ?

Harry pointed to Louis with a light smile on his lips , while Louis pointed to himself as he bit his lower lip .

who has a shorter fuse ?

Both pointed to Harry immediately , Louis giggled a bit .

who would likely win in a battle ?

Both pointed to Harry again , Louis mumbled obviously to himself .

who would likely be the last person standing in a party ?

They both pointed to Louis , Harry had a fond smile on his lips .