Stressed

Summary : Harry is stressed with work .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis looked at the clock on his phone ; it was past seven p.m and Harry wasn't home yet . He wasn't too surprised that Harry was working late , yet still expected to be notified . He opened his phone and speed-dialed Harry's contact .

"Hey baby , everything okay ?"

"Yeah . It's .. it's past seven now and you're not home yet . Working late ?"

"Yes . I'll be done soon , had some stuff to get done before I could leave . Hungry ? I can pick up some food ."

"Sure . I'll wait for you ."

"If you're feeling tired you can get in bed baby , okay ? Don't hold yourself up ."

"Okay . See you later ."

"See you , love you ."

"Love you ."

Louis hung up and sighed softly ; he never minded when Harry worked late , even if it meant he saw him less . He just wanted Harry to remember talking to him about it .

Harry arrived two hours later with dinner , he showered quickly and joined Louis in the lounge .

"Hazzie ." Louis put his fork down in the paper box , Harry turned to look at him , mouthful of food . Louis gave him a gentle smile and swiped his thumb over the corner of his lip where there was a tiny drop of seasoning .

"I don't mind that you're staying extra time in the office . I just -- you could tell me next time , you know ? Even if it's just a quick text because you can't have a phone call . Still want you to tell me you're working late ."

Harry grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss to his knuckles . "I will . Had a lot to get done , I didn't even get to touch my phone before you called ."

Louis nodded in understatement , "It's okay . Please remember for next time ?"

"Promise ." Harry peppered his knuckles with kisses .

~~

Louis walked into Harry's office in the morning , Harry looked up from his papers and gave Louis a light smile , "Hey baby ."

"Hi ." Louis closed the door behind him , "You left earlier today ."

"Yeah , had to be here a bit early for a meeting with the guards ." Harry nodded , he scribbled his pen on the bottom corner of the paper , signing a few more papers . "I'll be working late tonight too ."

Louis nodded , he slowly approached Harry and leaned on his desk , arms crossed over his chest , "Business stuff or ... like ... security stuff ?"

A small chuckle left Harry's lips . "Both ."

"Anything I can help with ?" Louis suggested , Harry looked up at him and smiled , "You could kiss me ."

"Be serious ." Louis shoved his shoulder gently , pink blush on his cheeks .