A Good Pup

Summary : The day Louis was most afraid of .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis took Odin , Chess and Rocco out of their cages , he brought them outside , "Line ."

The three dogs moved to line up one next to the other . Louis clicked the clicker in his hand without saying anything , smiling as the dogs sat down as they continued watching him .

Louis took the harnesses and moved forward , he kneeled in front of Rocco and put him in a harness , he kissed the dog lovingly and gave him a treat , moving to Chess , and then to Odin .

He took a picture of the three and sent it to Harry , my babies all ready for a nice walk :D

Louis put his jacket on , his phone , money and clicker in his pockets , he took leashes with him as he started walking with the three dogs following .

He pulled his phone out of his pocket when Harry texted him back , smiling at his text .

cute . call me for anything , baby . kiss the pups for me 

He loved that Harry loved the dogs too , it always warmed his heart .

Louis waved to some guards on the way out of the gates , he kept the clicker in his hand as he started walking down the street with the dogs .

"Rocco ." Louis clicked his clicker as they stopped at a crossroad , Rocco moved closer and pressed to the side of Louis' leg , Louis smiled and petted him .

They crossed the road , moving through the people down the streets . Louis stopped at a small shop to buy himself a drink and a brownie , sitting down to text Niall a bit .

He looked up when Odin , who was sitting on the ground next to him , suddenly stood up with Rocco and Chess following .

He put his phone away , alerted , seeing two guys talking to each other while pointing to the dogs . He kept quiet and tried listening , though they were a bit far away and the noise from the streets muffled out their talk .

He stood up and threw his trash away , clicking the clicker , "Pups ." The three dogs followed Louis as he started walking in the opposite direction from the two men . Louis pulled his phone out of his pocket , calling Harry .

"Hey baby ."

"Hey . I think I need a lift ."

"Where are you . Text me your location ."

"I can't stay in one spot , I need to keep moving ." Louis looked down to make sure his dogs were with him . "I'm heading towards Sunshine Cafe , I'll be there in three minutes or so ."

"I'm sending guards your way . I'll meet you at the Cafe . Don't let anyone touch you or the pups ."

"Okay ." Louis said before they hung up . 

Odin suddenly turned around and let out a bark , one that Louis knew was a warning bark . He turned around to see that the two men were now stood close to them . "Can I help you ?"

"How much for the dogs ?" One asked as he blew out smoke .

"They're not for sale ." Louis said . "If you touch any of them you'll regret it ." He shook his head and clicked his clicker , "Pups ."