The Tables Have Turned

Summary : Harry is being held at gunpoint .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled as he answered the office phone in Harry's building office , he sat on the desk , "Hello ?"

Harry looked up from the papers he was reading , Louis kicked his feet a bit , "Hey Rod , how are you ?"

"Is he bringing our dinner ?" Harry asked him , Louis poked his cheek as he continued to talk on the phone , "I'm great , thanks . Is our dinner on the way up ?"

Harry started collecting the papers on his desk as he stood up , Louis held the phone with his shoulder , "Okay , I'll tell him . Thank you , have a good rest of your night ."

"What did he say ?" Harry asked as he put the papers in a drawer .

"He said he sent one of the waiters up here with dinner , said his name is Billy and to let him in . Said he knew you'd question it when you see it's not Rod himself , so he wanted to let you know ."

Harry nodded and tucked his gun into his belt , "I'll make the table ."

"I'm going to the bathroom quickly ." Louis jumped off the table and went to the bathroom in the room behind the shelves . He finished quickly , hearing Harry letting the waiter in .

Harry finished clearing the table and stepped aside to let the waiter put the plates , he took his phone out and checked some messages , when he saw the waiter turning to him holding a gun up , "Don't move ."

Harry looked up with an unamused look , almost bored . He reached for his gun but the waiter cocked his gun and stepped forward , "Don't fucking move ."

Harry smirked , "Drawing a gun at me without cocking it first is very professional , aye ?" He let the waiter take the gun from his belt .

Louis , who was sitting on the bed on his phone , looked up in surprise when he heard the cocking of the gun . He put the phone down and went to peek out of the room , placing his hand over his mouth when he saw the waiter holding a gun against the side of Harry's head .

He kept quiet as he reached for his phone , sending Victor a text message to let him know of the situation . He started shaking , he took a deep breath and checked his phone again to make sure Victor saw the text .

Harry held his hands up , a bored look on his face , "Are we going to stay here for long ? I have a dinner date waiting for me ."

"You killed my brother ." Billy pressed the gun harder against Harry's temple , "I should fucking shoot you ."

"Well then why don't you ?" Harry smirked , "Let's make this a bit more interesting ."

"Shut the fuck up . I'm making the rules here ."

"Sure thing , lad . Why don't you tell me the name of your brother while you make up your mind ? If I killed him , he deserved it . I remember each one ." Harry turned to face Billy , now the gun was pressed to his forehead .

Billy's hand shook around the gun . "Richard Moore ."

The smirk dropped from Harry's face . He let his hands drop to his sides , not faltering when Billy put his finger over the trigger .