Doctor Harry

Summary : Harry gets protective and goes into Doctor mode when Louis gets hurt in the slightest .

Enjoy x

 A/N : Special few updates for Louis' birthday , which is also mine , my biggest flex is sharing my birthday with my favourite person . :)

~~

Louis was playing with the dogs in the closed park area in the building , he was sitting on the ground as the dogs roamed around , ran across the park , and occasionally stopped to give Louis kisses .

He sent Harry pictures of himself and the dogs , hoping that he was free and could join him for a bit . He took the slobbery tennis ball from Rocco and threw it , grinning as Rocco , along with Donna , chased the tennis ball . 

Chess sat next to Louis , his tongue was out as he panted . Louis scratched behind his ear , "Hi there , tired already ?" He smiled when Chess put his head on Louis' lap , Louis gave him a kiss and pet him .

His phone started ringing , he picked it up and smiled when he saw Harry's contact name .

"Hi Hazzie ."

"Hey baby . I'll be there in two ."

"Oh ? You're coming over here ?"

"The pictures you sent were too cute , I need to see you with my own eyes ."

"Good to know ." Louis smiled wider , his cheeks soft-pink with blush .

"I'll see you soon ."

"Alright , see you ."

They hung up , Louis put his phone down just in time for Odin and Apollo to strut over to him . Louis pinched his eyebrows , "Po , come here ."

Apollo walked closer to Louis , Louis grabbed his jaw , "What's in your mouth , Po ?" He moved to his knees , grabbing the top of Apollo's muzzle with one hand , his other hand holding his jaw .

"Open your mouth ." Louis tried to ply open his mouth , not caring that Apollo was growling . He managed to open Apollo's mouth and reached his hand in , gasping when Apollo bit down on his hand instinctively .

"Oww - no , Apollo . Off ." Louis pulled his hand back , sitting on his heels as he examined the cuts from Apollo's teeth . He huffed in pain at the blood oozing out ; he hated blood .

He stood up , one hand holding his injured one , and turned around just in time to see Harry walking over to him .

Harry saw the way Louis was carefully holding his hand and frowned , "What's wrong ? What happened ?" He hurried over , seeing the bleeding cuts on Louis' hand .

"Apollo had something in his mouth , I tried to take it out and he bit me ." Louis sighed with a sad frown on his face , Harry looked over to Apollo , who didn't seem bothered and continued playing around with Odin .

"Let's clean you up ." Harry put his arm around Louis' waist and walked with him back into the pavilion . He took him to the lounge area and pulled out a chair , "Where's the first aid kit ?"

"Botton drawer , on the left ." Louis nodded his head towards it , Harry quickly fetched it along with a small bowl of warm water .

He walked back to the table and fetched a clean towel , soaking it with warm water . He held his hand out for Louis to give him his injured hand , "I promise I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't hurt ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he put his injured hand in Harry's , Harry cradled it and gently wiped away the blood , avoiding the small wounds . He then wrapped the towel around Louis' hand , his massive hands holding the towel around Louis' hand to stop the bleeding .

"I-It hurts a bit ." Louis said quietly , shifting a bit in his chair .

"I know , but I need to make sure the bleeding stops ." Harry nodded , he moved closer to Louis and leaned in , pressing kisses to the side of his face . Louis couldn't help his smile , he let out a chuckle , "You're silly ."

"I still made you smile , so I count that as victory ." Harry pulled away from the kisses with a smile , then unwrapped the towel from around Louis' hand . 

Louis pouted as he watched Harry grabbing the disinfectant , Harry gave him a reassuring smile , "I know baby , but we have to ." He waited for Louis to nod his head , before he ever so gently applied the disinfectant on the cuts . His chest ached when Louis whined in pain and whimpered in discomfort , he finished quickly and moved on to wrapping the cuts .

He worked quickly to finish , looking up to make sure that Louis was okay . Louis watched Harry closely as he finished with the cuts , letting a small smile spread on his lips when Harry pressed kisses to the gauze-covered cuts .

Harry smiled at him , "Always have to kiss it better ."

"So silly ." Louis sighed , "Thanks ."

Harry pulled Louis out of his chair and into his lap , he wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek , "Stay here , I'll go get the pups into their cells ."

"I can do that ." Louis was about to stand up but Harry kept him in his lap , "Don't . I will . Stay here , do you want tea ? Hot chocolate ?" He asked , looking down to Louis' lips when he pouted again .

"Don't give me this look ." Harry shook his head , his hand tickling at Louis' waist softly to get him to smile . 

Louis grabbed his hand to stop the tickles , "I can go get the pups , Hazzie ."

"You don't have to ." Harry kissed him and moved him up from his lap , standing up aswell , "Sit , I'll make you hot chocolate and go get the pups ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author