Silly Pranks

Summary : Louis pulling silly , harmless pranks on Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was laying face down on the bed , shirtless as he took a quick power nap , after waking up early for a morning workout and working from his home office .

Louis finished training with Odin , leaving the dog downstairs with food and water as he walked upstairs . He checked Harry's home office , seeing it was empty . He went to the other side of the floor to their bedroom , smiling when he saw that Harry was napping .

And then he remembered ; a few days ago he bought these cute stickers from the store , puppy stickers . He tiptoed to the walk-in closet room and quietly fetched the stickers , tearing the wrapping while he was in the closet room so it wouldn't make noise and wake Harry up .

He tiptoed to the bed with the stickers in hand , slowly getting on the bed and sitting on his knees at Harry's side , in front of his bare , massive back . He loved his back .

He started covering Harry's entire back with the stickers , grinning to himself ; he checked that Harry was still asleep every short while , and continued to cover his back with the stickers . He let out soft , barely audible giggles throughout the process , finding it too funny to bite it back .

Once he finished covering all of Harry's back , he grabbed his phone and took pictures of his work . He was too busy grinning down at his phone that he jumped in surprise when he felt a hand , Harry's hand , squeezing his waist .

"Such silly prankster , you are ." Harry teased a bit with a smile , Louis pushed his hand away and stuck his tongue out at him , "You don't even know what I did ."

"So you didn't cover my back with stickers ?"

Louis pouted , "You weren't asleep ?"

Harry slowly sat up , trying not to ruin Louis' work . "I was , until you made noise in the closet room with the plastic wrap of the stickers . Woke me up ." He moved one of his hands back and grabbed a random sticker , pressing it to the tip of Louis' nose . "Cute ." He smiled when Louis blushed .

~~

Louis decided that he wanted to cook dinner for himself and Harry ; the only recipe he knew was chicken stuffed and mash potatoes .

He checked on the mozzarella stuffed chicken in the oven , then went to continue mashing the potatoes . He tasted a bit , adding butter slowly to make sure it reached the perfect taste .

He could hear Harry coming down the stairs from the shower , talking on the phone . He wanted to prank him , he saw a video on Instagram and wanted to give it a try .

He grabbed a spoon and scooped up a bit of mash, added a lot of salt , then covered the salt with more mashed potatoes . He turned his head just in time to see Harry walking into the kitchen , moving the phone away from his ear , "Smells delicious , baby ."

"Come have a taste , tell me if it's actually good ." Louis held the spoon up , Harry walked over and put his hand on Louis' back , leaning down to the spoon as Louis fed him .

Louis watched closely , doing his hardest to keep his face neutral . Harry very quickly tasted the salt , it burned his tastebuds and all he wanted was to spit out the mash - but Louis was right in front of him , looking up at him through his lashes .

Louis couldn't hold himself back anymore , he laughed but he also felt bad ; Harry was trying so hard to not offend him , it actually warmed up his heart . "Hazzie I'm sorry ." He laughed and handed him the paper towels roll , "It was a prank , I put a spoonful of salt in the mash they don't actually taste like that ."

Harry tore a paper from the roll and spit out the mash , throwing the paper in the trash . He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and washed his mouth a bit , sitting down on one of the bar stools . 

Louis walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck to hug him , "You really love me ."

Harry put his arm around him , "Did you not realize that already ?" He kissed his shoulder , "Never feed me salt unless you're bringing tequila with you ."

~~

Louis was laying on the cloud couch watching a random episode of Friends , he smiled when he saw Harry walking up the stairs , "Hey Hazzie ."

"Hi baby ." Harry took his jacket off as he walked over to Louis , he sat next to him and leaned down to kiss his temple , "Feeling alright ?"

"Much better ." Louis nodded and stretched , scrunching up his face , "My back hurts though ."

Harry put his hands on Louis' back , gently massaging . "Better ?"

"Yeah . Feels great ." Louis turned to lay on his stomach , giving Harry more access to massage his back properly . He shied away a bit when Harry kissed the side and back of his neck , "Your scruff tickles ." He giggled a bit .

"What , this ?" Harry kissed his neck again , rubbing his scruff against the soft skin .

Louis pushed him away , laughing as he shifted away from him . He squealed when Harry grabbed his sides and tickled him a bit , "Ow ow !" He called through his laughter .

Harry immediately stopped , "Was I hurting you ?" 

"No ." Louis giggled , laughing again when Harry started to tickle him . Harry huffed , "Stop fucking scaring me , will you ?"

"N-Never !" Louis laughed and squirmed on the couch , Harry shook his head , "Then I'm not stopping ."

"Oww !"

Harry slowed down , Louis quickly moved away from him and sat up , he grabbed a small pillow from the couch and smacked Harry with it , "I'll never stop scaring you because you'll never stop tickling me either ."

Harry scrunched his nose up fondly , "I guess it's only fair ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author