"Snap Out Of It !"

Summary : Louis has to physically fight Harry to get him to snap out .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis took Chess , Mint and Zeus out to the local park , he stood smiling as he watched the three dogs running around the grass field .

His phone started ringing in his pocket , he took it out and smiled when he saw that it was Harry .

"Hey Hazzie ."

"Hi baby . I'm going out for a ride , are you still out ?"

"Yeah , I'm at the park with the pups ."

"I'll come see you , be there in ten ."

"Okay ." Louis smiled , "Can we go get drinks when you get here ? I was going to get myself one anyway ."

"Of course . See you baby ."

"See you ."

They hung up , Zeus ran over to Louis holding the slobbery tennis ball that Louis threw minutes ago in his mouth . Louis took it from him and threw it away again , taking a tissue out of his pocket to wipe his fingers . He loved his dogs with his entire heart , yet hated how they drooled all over their tennis balls .

He looked behind him , where he heard loud laughter from a distance . He saw three guys huddled together , talking to each other and laughing . He looked back to the dogs to make sure the three were still in sight , before looking at the three guys again .

He saw liquor bottles in their hands , and how every time they laughed too hard they had a hard time keeping their balance . Clearly drunk , in the middle of the day , slowly but surely making their way down the path headed in Louis' direction .

Louis stepped off the path and walked further into the grass field , though stayed closeby for Harry to see him - he was at the spot he was always at , and Harry knew exactly where he always took the dogs to when he brought them to the park .

He watched the three dogs running around the field , chasing the rolling tennis ball , when there was a loud whistle from behind him , startling him .

"Oi , nice arse you've got there ."

Louis ignored them , hoping they would walk away before Harry got there .

"Turn around and show us your pretty face , will you ?" A new voice said .

Louis crossed his arms over his middle as he huffed quietly and prayed they would just leave him be .

"Don't ignore us , we're just being nice , you whore ."

It went on for several minutes ; the guys kept talking to Louis , throwing ugly comments though never got close to him . Louis ignored them , though now had Chess sitting beside him facing the three guys . Louis held onto his collar just to make sure he wouldn't charge at them .

It was only when he heard the cocking of a gun that he snapped around to face the three guys .

He saw Harry standing there , holding his gun at the side of his body as he glared at the three guys . He had two guards with him , standing on each side of him holding their guns aswell .