Bucket List

Summary : Shortly after having sex for the first time , Louis forms a list of places he would want to try to have sex at . *Remember there's no smut in my works so you should know not to expect any*

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was laying in bed on his front , feet swinging behind him as he looked at the open note on his phone . He'd been forming a bucket list the past two weeks since returning from his and Harry's getaway trip to see the northern lights .

Harry walked into the room after he finished working from his home office , smiling as he crawled in next to Louis , "I'm all yours now , baby ."

"I don't like when you work on Sundays ." Louis pouted as he rolled to lay on his back and put his phone down next to him .

"I know , but I'm done now ." Harry leaned down and kissed him gently , before his eyes moved to Louis' phone , which had the screen facing up . He leaned down to peek closer , "What's that ?"

Louis' eyes widened in panic and he grabbed his phone quickly , "Nothing ." He closed the screen and held it to his chest , cheeks turning red with blush .

Harry was confused for a few seconds , "Is it something bad ?"

Louis shook his head wordlessly and pursed his lips together , avoiding eye contact as his shyness took over .

A smirk slowly spread on Harry's lips as he caught on and realized that Louis was blushing and being shy . "Baby ."

"Don't look at me ." Louis turned to lay on his side as he covered his face , "Stop looking ."

Harry laughed a bit and leaned down to kiss his arm , up to his shoulder . "Never be shy with me , tell me what it is ."

"No ." Louis said quietly into his hands , "Not yet ."

"Not yet ." Harry agreed . "Will I get to know soon ?"

"Probably . Maybe ." Louis shrugged his shoulders .

"Can I know what it is without seeing ?" Harry suggested , "And then you'll show me when you're ready ."

Louis peeked at him from between his fingers , before hiding again , "It's a bucket list ."

"Okay . Cool ." Harry nodded slowly . "Of what ?"

"Places ."

"Places you'd like to visit ?" Harry asked , to which Louis shook his head .

"Just ... places that , you know ."

"No baby , I don't ." Harry scrunched his nose , even though Louis couldn't see .

Louis then mumbled the answer into his hands , Harry leaned his head closer , "Didn't catch that ?"

"Places to try making love at ."

A wide grin spread on Harry's lips as he laughed softly , "You're too fucking cute , did you know that ?" He wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his neck , "I'd love to see the list ."

"Not yet . It's not ready yet ." Louis giggled as Harry pressed ticklish kisses to his neck , he squirmed and moved his hands off his face to push Harry away from his neck .

Harry grinned down at the sight of Louis' red cheeks , he kissed him a few times before pulling back , "When do you think it'll be ready ?"

"I don't know . I'll show you only after I finish ." Louis pushed Harry's hair back from his forehead .

"Don't let me wait too long ." Harry kissed the tip of his nose .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author