Water Fight

Summary : It's a warm day , Louis and Liam get in a water fight . Harry isn't jealous at all .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis just put his phone down after sending Harry some pictures of him with the dogs , Liam was outside filling the dogs' water bowls .

It was a warm day outside , they trained with the dogs for a bit before it got a bit too warm . The dogs were back in their cells with a bit of food , while Liam took care of their water bowls , making sure to fill them properly .

Louis felt mischievous , so he grabbed an empty water bottle and filled it from the tap in their lounge room mini kitchen . He walked outside and tiptoed behind Liam , before grabbing the back of his shirt and pouring water down his back .

Liam gasped and flinched away from him , Louis laughed at the look on his face .

"Jesus , Lou ." Liam fanned his shirt a bit yet still laughed along , "What was that for ?"

"No reason ." Louis shrugged before throwing more water at him and giggling as he went to refill his bottle .

He walked back outside to look for Liam , letting out a squeak when Liam popped up from behind the corner with a water bottle of his own , throwing water at Louis and drenching him .

Louis giggled before chasing after Liam and throwing water at him , Liam ran away to the nearest hose and refilled his bottle . Louis fought the hose from his hand to fill his own bottle , whining through laughter when Liam dumped his entire bottle on his head .

He shook his head to splash droplets on Liam a bit as he finished filling his bottle , though turned the hose to wet Liam with it .

"Oi that's cheating !" Liam grabbed the hose from his hand , they fought for it before Liam managed to snatch it from Louis' hands .

Louis ran away from him ; luckily the hose was short . He stood far away enough from Liam so he couldn't reach him , Liam filled his bottle and gave Louis a smirk , "Let's see you now ."

"Truce on the hose . Put it away ." Louis shook his head still laughing , Liam threw the hose away as he stood with only a bottle .

Louis threw water at Liam from afar , Liam doing the same . They refilled their bottles , Louis grabbed Liam around the neck and dumped his bottle on his head , giggling when Liam tried to move away from him .

Louis let go of the bottle to have a free hand and messed Liam's hair a bit . He laughed louder when Liam wrapped his arms around him from the side and tickled him a bit .

 He laughed louder when Liam wrapped his arms around him from the side and tickled him a bit

"Am I interrupting ?"

The two stopped play-fighting to turn their heads , seeing Harry standing there with raised eyebrows .

"Hey Hazzie ." Louis gave him a smile , "Look I'm winning a water fight ." He let go of Liam and grabbed his bottle from the ground , going to refill it . Liam refilled his bottle aswell , splashing Louis when he was near enough .

Harry watched as the two chased each other around , his eyebrows pinched together . He wasn't fond of seeing another guy having his arms around Louis , even if it was Liam . He watched Liam holding Louis around the waist as he dumped the water on his head and splashed his face too , while Louis laughed and fought the bottle out of his hands .

"Liam I swear to God if you're not gentle with him I will shoot you right here ." Harry called , his hands on his belt .

The two stopped to look at Harry , before they were laughing again . Liam whispered something in Louis' ear and made him giggle with pink blush on his cheeks , Harry dug his heels into the ground to stop himself from walking over to the two and pulling Louis into his arms .

Louis refilled his water bottle and chased Liam around , he threw water at him and let out a squeal when Liam grabbed him and lifted him up in a fireman's carry , slung over both of Liam's broad shoulders . Liam held him tightly as he spun around a bit , laughing along with Louis .

Liam put Louis down and gave him a knowing wink along with a pat on the back , Louis grinned as he refilled his bottle .

Harry tightened every possible muscle in his body to stop himself from strangling Liam , watching as Louis walked over to him with a cute smile on his lips .

"Hazzie ."

"Baby ." Harry watched as Louis handed the bottle he was holding to Liam , before turning back towards him . He let Louis take his phone out of his pocket , then his gun out of his belt . He pinched his eyebrows when he handed the two items to Liam , then grabbed the water bottle .

Louis grinned as he stood on his tippy toes and wrapped his free arm around Harry's neck , "You're cute when you're jealous ." He brought him down into a kiss , before dumping water on his head and laughing .

Harry stood there blinking as he let Louis drench him in water , Louis giggled and kissed him again quickly , "You've got nothing to be jealous about ."

"I wasn't jealous ."

"Oh please , who are you trying to fool ." Louis shook his head , "If I google 'jealous' your pictures will pop up ." He then grabbed Liam's bottle from the ground the threw it into Harry's hands . "If I win you have to admit you were jealous ."

Harry smirked and walked closer , "If I win ,--" He grabbed Louis' waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear , pulling back to see him blushing deep red yet smiling widely .

Louis pressed a quick kiss to Harry's lips before running away to fill his bottle . He giggled when he saw that Harry finished filling his own bottle and was walking towards him , he threw the water he managed filling at Harry before refilling his bottle , laughing when Harry drenched him in water .

He finished filling his bottle and stood up , jumping into Harry's arms and pouring water on his head . He let the bottle go and pushed his hands into Harry's hair to make it cover his face , Harry held his thighs and squeezed under his bum to make him squeak .

"You look like Tarzan ." Louis smiled and pushed Harry's hair from his face , Harry kissed him , "Looks like I won ."

"No you didn't ." Louis giggled , "I got you twice and you got me once ."

Harry bit his lower lip , "Was hoping to get lucky tonight ."

"You still could ." Louis blushed as he grinned , "You just have to admit you were jealous of Liam ."

"If that's what it takes ," Harry smirked and pressed a quick kiss to his lips , "Then yes , I was fucking jealous of Liam because he put his hands on you in a way I didn't like , and if it were up to me I would've broken both his wrists ."

"You do anything to Li and I won't kiss you for a month ." Louis squished Harry's cheeks , Harry smashed their lips together , "Careful there , baby ."

Louis kissed him for a bit before pulling back to breathe , "Put me down I'm not done pouring water on you ." He grinned as he was put down , he poked Harry's middle , "Shame you're not wearing a white shirt ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author