Morphine

Summary : Harry is given morphine after surgery . Louis has the best time of his life with it .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis sat in the waiting room , his knee jumped anxiously as he waited for the doctors and nurses to finish up with Harry . Harry was taken into surgery very early in the morning to remove his appendix ; he wasn't feeling any pain , though still paid to have it removed so he wouldn't be in that situation in the first place .

Soon enough Zayn walked into the waiting room , Louis jumped up from his seat and hurried over to Zayn , who gave him a smile and opened his arms for a hug .

"Is he okay ? Is he out of there ?" Louis asked as he hugged Zayn .

"He's all good , he's in recovery room right now . Let's go see him ." Zayn pulled back from the hug , Louis hooked their arms together as Zayn took him to Harry's room .

They walked into the room , Zayn closed the door behind them and watched as Louis quickly walked over to Harry and held his hand .

"He'll be out for the next few hours until the anaesthesia is worn out . He was given morphine for the pain , too ." Zayn told him as he walked closer .

"He's out of danger , right ?" Louis asked , letting out a sigh of relief when Zayn nodded .

"I need to go now , call me for anything , okay ?" Zayn said , Louis nodded and thanked him before he left the room .

~~

It was a bit over two hours later when Harry started to slowly stir awake . Louis was by his side in a split second , holding his hand with both his smaller ones and caressing his arm .

Harry's eyes fluttered open , he breathed in and let out a sigh . "I'll fucking kill him ."

"What ? Hazzie , what are you talking about ?" Louis sat down on the bed next to him .

Harry groaned a bit , "He gave me something . Zayn gave me something . I'll fucking kill him ."

"You needed something for the pain , I don't want you to suffer with pain ." Louis put one of his hands on Harry's cheek . "I told him to give you something ."

Harry's eyes finally landed on Louis , he gazed up at him from his laying position and huffed a bit , letting his head drop back on the pillow .

Louis scooted closer and hugged Harry's head , pressing kisses to his cheek and forehead , "Are you feeling okay ? Want me to get you something ?"

Harry hummed and brought his arm up to wrap around Louis , "Only kisses . Kisses heal me ."

"Aw ." Louis smiled down at him and kissed him quickly , "How cute ."

"Cute for you , baby ." Harry closed his eyes as Louis kissed his cheek a few times .

Louis pressed his lips for a few seconds to the corner of Harry's lips before pulling back and sitting up , "Are you warm enough ? Are you cold ? I can get you another blanket ."

"Don't need anything . Just need you ." Harry took Louis' hand , "Get in here ." He scooted to the side .

Louis gasped and grabbed him , "Stop , don't move , you can't move yet ."

"Fuck it . Come here ." Harry pulled at Louis' hand , Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "Do not move or I'll leave the room ."

Harry gave him a glare , then stuck his tongue out at him .

Louis found himself laughing even though he tried to show Harry that he was mad . "Oh my god , who knew morphine made you so goofy ."

"Can you come here already ." Harry reached his hand out for Louis , his fingertips tickling at his tummy . Louis squirmed away laughing and slapped his hand away , "I will if you promise not to tickle ."

"No , I can't promise that ."

"Have fun on your own then ." Louis shrugged and went to sit on the armchair in the corner , though gasped when Harry tried to sit up . He hurried over to him and put his hands on his chest and shoulders , "No ! Hazzie , lay back down ."

Harry wrapped both his arms around Louis , "Gotcha ." He smiled .

Louis huffed as he sat next to Harry , "An actual goof ." He mumbled to himself as he crossed his ankles on the bed and ran his fingers through Harry's hair .

Harry hummed and closed his eyes , relaxing into the touch .

"Baby ."

"Hm ?"

Harry opened his eyes and looked up at Louis . "I need more kisses ."

Louis bit back a smile . "Need ? Not want ?"

"Need . Need it so I can heal ." Harry nodded .

Louis slid down a bit to lay next to Harry , his head on Harry's pillow . He put his arm across Harry's chest and leaned closer to kiss his cheek , peppering him with butterfly kisses .

Harry had a light smile on his lips as he closed his eyes again , he put his hand over Louis' that rested on his shoulder and allowed himself to relax into his touch .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author