Night Swim

Summary : Louis plans a date night at their pool for himself and Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis prepared the snacks board in the kitchen , he was wearing his short swimtrunks and one of Harry's large tank tops . He filled the wooden board with chocolate crackers , salted pretzels , grapes , small cheese cubes and ferrero rocher .

Harry walked into the kitchen , wearing his swimtrunks with no shirt on . He stood behind Louis and put his arms around him , "Looks good , baby ."

"I love snacks boards ." Louis smiled and leaned his head back on Harry's shoulder to look up at him , "Can you get the wine and glasses ."

"'Course ." Harry kissed his cheek and went into the pantry , fetching a wine from the wine fridge and two glasses .

He walked with Louis out to their pool , Louis placed the board close to the edge of the pool , Harry opened the wine bottle and poured two glasses . 

"Shirt off , baby ." Harry moved the wine glass away from Louis when he reached for it , he gave Louis a small smirk when he caught sight of his pink blush and watched as Louis turned a bit away from him , taking the tank top off and laying it on one of the poolside chairs .

Louis took his glass from Harry , "Cheers ." He clinked their glasses , Harry leaned in and kissed him quickly before the two sipped on their wine .

They put their glasses down next to the snacks board , Harry slid into the pool while Louis sat on the edge , bringing the board closer to them . 

"I'm glad we found time for date night ." Louis smiled as Harry moved to stand between his knees , arms laying on either side of Louis .

"I'll always make time for date night ." Harry kissed him softly , then opened his mouth to let Louis feed him a grape .

Louis cupped his cheek and traced near his lips with his thumb , "I - I know , but this week was really busy and I didn't know if you'd finish by the weekend or not ." He said , "Still going to ask though . How was your week ?"

Harry smiled at him , "Busy ." The smile turned into a smirk .

"Hazzie ." Louis whined a bit and squished his cheeks with one hand , "Proper answer ."

Harry laughed a bit and took Louis' hand in his own , kissing his knuckles , "So cute . My week really was busy , though . Had a lot of business meetings , was running around from one place to another . Thankfully the city was decently quiet so I didn't have much to deal with on that note ."

"How were the meetings ? Good companies ? Good people ?" Louis used both his hands to tuck Harry's hair behind his ears , sliding his hands down the sides of his neck to rest around the back of his neck .

"Some better than others . We signed a deal with a small business yesterday , I really believe in them . Small team , good people , good intentions . We're monitoring them still , but my gut tells me there's nothing to worry about ." Harry let himself relax as Louis scratched at the back of his head softly with his fingertips .

Louis smiled at him , "Lovely to hear . What business is it ?"

"It's a small team , about thirty people in total . They do repair and renovation for people in need , people who need that help and can't afford it . They work off donations , so we will monthly donate to them in order for them to repair places for us in the city , and to use that money to help the people in need aswell ." Harry explained , "You know how after we take down places , like that drug dealers' place we did the sting at for example , I want to give that place a fresh start to be a better place - se they'll be doing that for us ."