Hide And Seek

Summary : Harry comes home to a note from Louis on the counter , saying Harry had to find him .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry parked in the basement garage , which was on the second basement floor of the mansion . The garage had his other two cars parked there , he locked his car and went to the steel doors , punching the code in .

He opened the doors and unlocked another door , leading to his ammo room . He crossed the room and went up the stairs , going through the dirst basement floor , where the gym was on one side , and the movie room on the other . 

He continued up the stairs to the first floor of the mansion , arriving at the front lobby in fromt of the entrace doors ; the lobby was spacious , splitting the massive mansion into two ; the living area and the kitchen and dining area .

The mansion was quiet , making Harry's eyebrows pinch . "Baby ?" He called out as he took his blazer off , leaving it to hang on the stairs railing . He walked into the living room , where the large circular couch was . He went down the three stairs as he entered the area , looking around though not finding Louis .

He went to the large glass doors leading to the backyard , where there was a pool on one side , and the rest of the yard was grass and trees .

"Baby ?" Harry turned to go to the kitchen , taking one more look around the living room on his way out .

He saw Louis' phone on the kitchen counter , and a small note resting under it .

we're playing hide and seek , you have ten minutes to find me
loser has to give the winner a massage

Harry smirked , he put the note down and kicked his shoes off , to make less noise when he walked around the mansion .

He put a timer on his phone and called out , "Ten minutes starting now ." He put his phone in the back pocket of his pants and looked around , going around the island to the pantry . One look inside was enough to realize Louis wasn't there , before he continued .

He went back to the living area , moving the two bundled blankets on the couch , looking under the couch , he even looked inside the cabinet under the massive TV screen .

He made his way to the movie room and checked there , moving blankets and pillows . He even looked in the gym , thinking Louis would be there for a change , though he wasn't .

He raced upstairs , and up to the second floor of the mansion . He looked around the lounge area , which was a smaller living room that divided the second floor ; one side was the master bedroom and the other side were two guest bedrooms . He moved a blanket from the cloud couch and chuckled when he saw pillows underneath it . "Cheeky little one ." He mumbled to himself before continuing to their bedroom .

The bed was made , so he checked the cabinet under the TV , their walk-in closet ; he moved clothes side to side on the hangers , huffing to himself when he couldn't find him . He checked their bathroom , the small laundry room , moving away clothes and sheets .

He walked out of the room and checked his phone , seeing he had a bit over a minute left . He went to briefly check the two guest bedrooms on the other side of the second floor , sighing to himself when he didn't find Louis .

He grabbed his phone , seeing he only had seven seconds left . He let out a half mixed with a chuckle ; he was very competitive , losing wasn't ever an option . He was willing to lose for Louis though .

Then he saw it .

Teeny , tiny toes hiding oh so well behind the cushions of the lounge's cloud couch . His smirk grew wider , though his phone alarm went off just two seconds before he grabbed the cushions and threw them off Louis' body , making him squeal out in giggles .

"I won !" Louis called through laughter as Harry started tickling him , "I w-won !" He squirmed in the small space he managed to fit into , "W-Weee are the ch-champiooons --" He tried singing through laughter .

Harry stopped the tickling and shook his head , "I saw your feet before the alarm went off ."

"Doesn't count , you still wasn't quick enough ." Louis panted and giggled still , letting Harry pull him out of the small space he hid in . Harry leaned down and kissed him , arms wrapping under his back , "Good challenge , you are ."

"Go shower so you can give me my winner's massage ." Louis smiled cutely up at him , melting into another pool of giggles when Harry held him tighter and nibbled on his neck , where he knew it tickled him .

"Cheeky little one ." Harry pulled back from his neck and kissed him quickly , "You're lucky you're cute ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author