Clingy

Summary : Louis finds clingy Harry quite cute .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up first , like all mornings ; he was spooning Louis , face pressed to the back of his head and his arm heavily laying around him . He shifted closer and pushed his nose behind Louis' ear , arm holding him tighter .

He'd been stressed with work for the past two weeks , even worked a full weekend inbetween those two weeks to get things done faster - meaning much less time with Louis .

He asked Mitch to plan a short getaway trip for him and Louis for when he'd finish his work , but Louis asked him to just stay home with him and be lazy for the weekend - and Harry couldn't say no .

So here they were , the night before Harry cherished his closeness with Louis , accepting Louis' love right back at him . It started with making dinner together , they ate and had dessert - which was a chocolate lava cake , Louis' favourite . Feeding each other dessert turned into kissing , kissing turned into making out , and not too long after they found themselves on their way up the stairs to the bedroom .

Waking up with Louis in his arms gave Harry a warm feeling in his chest every single time . He clung to him from behind and nuzzled more into him , a content sigh leaving his lips .

Louis started stirring awake , he slowly came to his senses and shifted in his spot , a smile spreading on his lips at the feeling of Harry hugging him so close . He placed his hand over Harry's that was around him , his fingers slotting in the spaces of Harry's fingers , "Good morning ."

"Good morning baby ." Harry held him ever tighter , "Sleep well ?"

Louis felt butterflies going crazy in his stomach at the sound of Harry's morning voice , cheeks turning a bit pink . "Yeah , slept really well . You ?"

"Mm , always sleep good with you ." Harry nuzzled behind his ear , smiling when he made Louis shiver and giggle quietly at the feeling .

"Let me turn around ." Louis said and tugged at Harry's arm for him to loosen his grip , Harry held his arm open while Louis shifted around until he was facing him . He let his arm wrap around him tightly once he was settled , kissing the top of his head , "Feeling alright ?" His palm pressed to his lower back right above his bum .

Louis nodded into his neck , "I'm all good , Hazzie . Just want to shower and have breakkie ."

"You're not leaving bed just yet ." Harry wrapped both his arms around him and locked him inside the cuddle , Louis laughed a bit , "You'll have to eventually ." He teased .

"Never ." Harry rolled to lay ontop of Louis with his face in his neck , arms still tightly around him . He couldn't help the wide grin on his lips as Louis squirmed and laughed softly as he tickled his neck with quick and soft kisses , his small hands gripping the sides of Harry's body to try and push him off .

Harry pulled away from his neck and moved down a bit to kiss his collarbones and chest , where he left lovebites the night before . "Shower or bath ?"

Louis calmed down from his laughter and sighed softly , "Shower . Too hungry to take my time in the bath ."

"What do you want for breakfast ?" Harry lifted himself on all fours above Louis , "Anything you want ."

"Anything I want ?"