Playful

Summary : Harry is playful only with Louis , people don't know how to react .

Enjoy x

~~

Victor and Harley , along with two dozens of guards , watched Louis and Liam training with the dogs .

Harry joined the group and watched Louis with a smile on his lips and arms crossed over his chest .

Louis finished the training and turned to the group , smiling when he saw Harry . He walked over to him , "Hey , when did you get here ?"

"A while ago , wanted to watch too ." Harry met him halfway and put his arm around him , leaning down to kiss him .

"Well ? What do you think , then ?" Louis asked .

"I think you're doing perfect and I'm really fucking proud of you ." Harry kissed him again .

"Come on then , let's put you in a biting suit ." Louis suggested .

"You're trying to feed me to your dogs ? Is that what it's about ?" Harry asked and quickly leaned down , throwing Louis over his shoulder .

"No !!" Louis laughed , his legs kicking a bit .

Victor dismissed the guards , seeing as Harry was occupied with Louis . The guards didn't move yet , only watched Harry until he disappeared into the pavilion with Louis on his shoulder , punching Harry's back and kicking his legs .

~~

~~

Louis walked into the meetings room , seeing there were already a few people around the table . He gave them a smile and a shy wave , and went to choose his seat and make sure that Harry had one right next to him .

He saved the two chairs and turned around to go to the coffee and tea stand , smiling when he saw Harry walking into the meetings room .

"Hey baby ." Harry walked over to him , he put his hands on Louis' waist and kissed him .

"Hey ." Louis smiled and held Harry's arms , "I'm going to make myself tea , want anything ?"

Harry followed Louis to the table and stood right behind him , watching as he prepared his tea cup . 

Louis nudged him with his elbow , "You're making this awkward ." He said quietly so only Harry could hear .

"Awkward how ?" Harry asked , his hands resting on Louis' waist .

"You're very close to me in a room filled with people I don't even know ." Louis said , his cheeks red with blush .

"I do not give a fuck , baby ." Harry held him closer to his chest and smiled , "Are you embarrassed ?"

"No ..." Louis shrugged , feeling the air leaving his lungs as Harry fully wrapped his arms around him , holding his arms under his massive ones .

"Embarrassed ? Of me ?" Harry asked again before leaving down to tickle his neck with his nose and soft kisses .

"Stop , s-stop , Harry ." Louis choked on his giggles , trapped inside Harry's cuddle as he tried to scrunch up his shoulder .

Harry stopped and kissed his cheek , before letting his arms go . "Cutest ."

Louis scrunched his shoulder up and elbowed Harry again , this time harder , "Idiot ."

The room was now almost filled with people , who side-eyed the couple and shared looks of disbelief .

~~

~~

Louis was standing in the cafeteria in front of the desk , watching as the barista made his hot chocolate .

"Extra sugar ?" The guy asked , Louis nodded with a smile , "Yes , thank you ."

The barista finished making Louis' drink and placed it in front of him , turning to make Harry's coffee next .

Louis looked down at his phone and texted Niall quickly , replying to something he sent him . Just as he put his phone back in his pocket , two hands covered his eyes and a body pressed to his back , making him jump with a small gasp leaving his lips , his hands going up to hold the hands on his eyes .

"Harry you do realize that if it was anyone else you'd break their arms , right ?" Louis laughed a bit .

Harry took his hands off Louis' eyes and turned him around , "Their arms , their fingers , their face , any bone in their body ." He said and kissed Louis' cheek .

Louis rolled his eyes half-heartedly and turned back to the desk , seeing the barista placing Harry's coffee cup , his eyes wide in shock .

"He's only joking ." Louis assured the barista .

"I was not joking ." Harry shook his head , his eyes on the poor barista .

"He is , he's just silly , don't worry ." Louis said as he placed the covers on the cups .

"I keep my promises ." Harry said . "Bones are easy to break ."

"Harry , please ." Louis punched him lightly in the stomach .

"Y-Your cookies ." The barista handed Louis the paper bag with chocolate-chip cookies , Louis thanked him and took out a few bills to pay .

Harry wrapped his hand around Louis' , holding the money and stopping him . "You're not paying ." He said and looked at the barista .

The barista shook his head , almost frantically , "You're not paying ."

"I'm leaving a tip , then ." Louis put the bills in the tip jar , then turned to Harry , "Try and stop me ."

Harry scrunched his nose and took his coffee cup from the desk , his free arm wrapping around Louis .

"Thank you for the drinks and cookies ." Louis thanked the barista as he took his cup and paper bag , leaving with Harry holding his waist .

The barista waited until they were out of sight before he laid himself on the floor with his legs up , "I'm quitting ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author