Gaming Night

Summary : Louis and Harry host a playstation gaming night with Liam , Zayn and Niall .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis opened the front door with a grin on his face , jumping forward and wrapping his arms around Niall in a hug , "Hi Ni ."

"Hi Lou ." Niall squeezed him with one arm , his other hand holding a grocery bag . "Can we cuddle inside the house ? It's freezing cold outside ."

"Right , I'm sorry , come in ." Louis pulled back from the hug and pulled Niall into the mansion , closing the door behind him . "Was the drive here alright ?"

"Yeah it was fine . It's raining like crazy , but the drive was all good ." Niall followed Louis to the kitchen after cleaning his shoes , he gave Harry a wave , "Hello ."

"Hey ." Harry nodded at him once , then looked down at the grocery bag he was holding . "What did you bring ?"

"Brought some Irish beer for you lads ." Niall smiled proudly as he held up the bag , "You'll love it , I promise ."

Louis opened the fridge and helped Niall put all of the bottles inside , Harry walked past Louis and squeezed his hip , "I'll go set up the gaming console and the controllers , the oven should go off soon , just turn it off and open the door so it won't overcook ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , Niall watched as Harry left and turned to Louis , "Is it bad that it's still weird to me to see Harry like this ?"

"Like what ?" Louis chuckled a bit , "Calm ?"

"Soft . He only looks like this with you ." Niall said , smiling widely when Louis blushed .

"It means the world to me that he trusts me enough to be soft with me ." Louis played with his fingers shyly , "He's been through a lot , he developed this - this toughness and intimidation and badassness ," He laughed at his own made-up word , "And I'm really happy that he's able to be himself around me ."

"Aren't you two just the best couple ever ." Niall pouted his lips , then smiled , "I'm happy that you're happy ."

Louis only hugged him ; he wasn't always good with words , yet still wanted to show Niall that he was grateful to have him as his friend . Niall hugged him and rubbed his back , "I hope Harry isn't a jealous type ." He joked .

"He is ."

"Yes Louis I know that , and yet here you are cuddling with me like I'm a teddy bear ." Niall deadpanned .

"He'll have to get over himself , I like our cuddles ." Louis put his face in Niall's shoulder .

Harry walked into the kitchen followed by Zayn and Liam , just in time for the oven to go off . Harry turned it off and opened the door to check on the pizza rolls , his nose scrunched up at the sight of Louis hugging Niall .

Louis pulled away from his cuddle with Niall and greeted Liam and Zayn , fetching beer bottles for everyone -- only bringing a can of coke for himself instead .

Harry put all of the pizza rolls on a big plate , Liam helped with putting the snacks into bowls . Louis and Niall carried drinks to the living room table , while Zayn carried the snacks to the living room .

Once everything was set , Harry filled shot glasses and handed them around for everyone , they all clinked their glasses and drank down their shots .

Louis made a face as he put the glass down on the table and reached for the popcorn , "I can't stand the taste it leaves in my mouth ." He munched on the popcorn .