Therapy

Summary : Just after the night when thugs break into the mansion . AKA the discussion you've all been waiting for .

Enjoy x

~~

It was late at night , Harry was in the office working at his desk . The lights were mostly dimmed , he typed on his keyboard while reading information from papers he was given by his cyber security team - information about the thugs who broke into the mansion .

Louis was asleep in the room behind the shelves . He managed to fall asleep after forcing himself to stay awake for a long time ; he fell asleep at seven p.m , after being awake for over twenty four hours . He was exhausted .

Harry stayed with him as he fell asleep ; tucked him into bed , laid next to him over the blankets and held him . Louis was out quicker than Harry thought it would take him .

It was eleven p.m , Harry busied himself with working for the past four hours , glancing up towards the shelf-case , which was pushed inwards into the wall to reveal the short corridor leading to the hidden bedroom , where Louis was sleeping .

He finished typing his section of the report and collected the papers that were scattered over his desk , standing up to grab something to drink .

Louis was brought out of his nightmare with a full body flinch , his eyes snapped open . It took him a few seconds to take in his surroundings and realize that he was awake , and that what happened was only a dream .

He was covered in sweat but was shivering from being cold , his clothes stuck to his body as he sat up in bed . He felt the anxiety and panic from the nightmare still bubbling inside his chest , and before he knew it , tears started running down his cheeks .

He pulled his knees to his chest and covered his face with his hands , a whimper leaving his lips , then more soft cries he just couldn't keep in .

Harry stood still in his spot as he listened closely ; he thought he heard Louis moving in bed . His heart clenched in his chest when he heard Louis' whimper , followed by soft , muffled cries . He abandoned his freshly made cup of coffee and walked into the hidden bedroom .

He said nothing as he sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped his arms around Louis , the painful feeling in his chest only growing by the second . He gave Louis a gentle squeeze , just about to pull him into his lap , but Louis was moving out of his arms with slow , trembling moves .

"Baby ." Harry tried to reach for him again , though Louis moved his hands away and got up from bed , still crying quietly .

Harry stood up aswell , a frown on his face as he watched Louis walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him . His heart cracked at the sound of the the lock twisting .

He walked over and held onto the doorframe with both hands , knuckles turning white from the tight grip he had around it . "Baby , talk to me . I can't stand knowing you're upset . I'm here , let me be here for you ."

He leaned his forehead on the door , face pinching at the sound of Louis crying fom behind it . 

"L-Let me be alone . Please . I w-want to be alone for now ." Louis managed to say through his crying . "Pl-Please go ."