An Unexpected Meeting

Summary : Queue Louis' father making an appearance .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was on his way to have lunch with Harry , he pressed the button to the elevators and texted Harry he'll be there in a bit while he waited . It felt odd ; Harry usually texted right away , and he wasn't answering .

The elevator doors opened and Louis stepped inside , pressing the button to Harry's office . It took a minute before he reached the high floor , and stepped outside when the doors opened .

He turned to smile at Laura , but gasped when he saw that her wrists were tied to the chair with a cloth wrapped around her mouth .

"Laura --" He moved to help her , but stopped when he felt presence behind him and a nudge at the back of his head , "Got you ."

Louis froze in shock , eyes widening when he recognized the voice . He felt another nudge at the back of his head , "Office . Now ."

He started walking , his whole body trembled as the man who he once called a father , John , held him at gunpoint , inside of Harry's office building . He shakily punched the code to the door and pushed it open , John shoved him inside and closed the door , the gun still pointed at him , "Sit on the chair ."

Louis walked towards Harry's chair behind the desk , stumbling when he was shoved again , "Faster , I don't have all day ." John pushed him down to sit on the chair and took ropes out of the bag he had on his shoulder , tying his wrists together tightly , then wrapped a rope around his body with his folded arms pressed to his chest . Louis winced but didn't dare to make a sound ; not when his ankles were tied together , and then his knees aswell .

"Wh-Why are you doing this ?" He sniffled , tears now rolling down his cheeks . He tried so hard to hold them back , but he was so scared .

"Why ? You're asking me why ?" John grabbed his jaw painfully , forcing him to look into his eyes , "The entire fucking country talks about you dating a man , one of the most powerful men in the country . You are a stain on our family name . I won't let it slide ." He shoved his head to the side harshly .

Louis tried to be optimistic ; he was in one of the most secure places he could be in , the building was littered with people who would help him with everything . He tried ; but the thought that his father managed to sneak his way in , with a gun , and up to Harry's office floor scared him a lot .

The ropes were painful around him , reddening his skin , and it felt like his blood circulation was cutting off . The tears were blurring his sight and he couldn't stop them ; he wanted it to end , wanted someone to come and help him .

The office phone started ringing . 

Both Louis and John turned to look at the phone , John kept the gun pointed at Louis as he picked up the phone , pressing it to his ear .

"You have ten seconds to walk out of the door or we're coming in ."

"Yeah , let's see you fucking try . Anyone walks in and the boy gets a bullet between his eyes .

"Look out of the window ."

John turned his head to the large glass floor-to-ceiling windows , seeing a helicopter lowering down to their level when a sniper holding a gun towards him .