Suspect

Summary : Louis becomes a suspect in one of the investigations .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into the meeting room and sat on the chair next to Harry's , who was already sitting at the table as he went through some papers . Louis looked down at the papers , "What's the meeting about ?"

Harry moved one of the papers closer to Louis and pointed down a paragraph . "We're working on an undercover mission , one of guys from our new team is going to be working at a building that we suspect is receiving funds to do organ-trafficking ."

Louis' face scrunched up , "Disgusting ."

"Which is why I wanted you in this meeting ." Harry grabbed his hand , holding it warmly in his large hand . "I want you to know the details of this undercover operation , the team , the guy who's going to infiltrate the building - so when you see him on the street you'll know not to treat him like you know him ."

Louis squeezed Harry's hand , "Okay ."

Harry kissed the back of Louis' hand as more people walked into the meeting room , he kept his chair close to Louis as the other chairs started filling and the meeting began .

~~

~~

It was three days into the operation that their cover blew .

A gunfight broke in the building between Harry's guards and the people exposed for organ-trafficking , some guards were injured - as if the traffickers knew what was coming .

The group of traffickers was arrested , two of them died during the exchange of fire .

Harry was sitting in his office behind his desk , his head in his hands . What went wrong this time ?

He gathered Victor , Liam , and a few more heads in his security chain , and went with them to -2 floor for a secret meeting .

"We changed nothing in this operation . We did everything just the way we always do with undercover operations . What the fuck went wrong this time ?"

Liam had his hands linked under his chin , knee jumping as he went over everything in his head . "Maybe they knew Thomas ? Knew he was one of us ?"

"No way . We investigated all of their backgrounds and Thomas' background - there were no links . We wouldn't have sent him if there was a link , or even a possibility for a link ." Anthony , the head of the Cyber team , shook his head .

They went over everything once again ; the meeting was taking over three hours by that point .

Anthony pointed his finger down on one of the papers . "Mr. Styles ."

Harry looked down to where Anthony pointed and frowned , "Louis ? What does he have to do with this ?"

Anthony stayed quiet , debating with himself whether to say anything or not . He decided to speak either way . "Mr. Tomlinson was present in the meeting before the operation started . He was never present before . This time he was ."