Lie Detector

Summary : Harry is hooked to a lie detector machine .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis punched the code to the door to Harry's office and pushed the door open after it buzzed , he smiled at Harry , who was standing at his desk in front of an open briefcase , organizing wires .

"Hey ." Louis walked over to him , eyes on the wires .

"Hey baby ." Harry looked up to give him a smile before looking back to the wires .

"What is this ?" Louis asked as he reached him , before taking a defensive step back , "Do use this for torture ?" His heartbeat peaked up .

Harry let out a laugh before shaking his head , "No , this is a lie detector ."

"A lie detector ? Like on TV shows ?"

"Yeah , sort of ." Harry nodded , "Not for torture , but we do extract information using it ."

Louis stepped close again , then bit his lower lip and smiled , "Kinda wish I could use it to ask you questions , looks like fun ."

Harry stopped his movements and looked at Louis for a few moments , then started taking the wires out of the briefcase . He sat at his chair and started hooking the wires around his torso , looking up at Louis and smiling , "You do realize you can ask me any question in the world , and I will always tell you the truth ."

"Oh shush , let me have my fun ." Louis grinned and jumped up to sit ontop of the desk .

Harry finished and prepared the screen showing his heartbeat , turning it to face Louis . "Go on ."

Louis smiled mischievously , he thought for a few moments before asking .

"Do you take it seriously when I tell you there's a giant bug in the bathroom ?"

Harry nodded his head . "Yes ."

Louis looked at the screen , he gasped and smacked Harry's shoulder , "Liar !"

Harry laughed , "Those bugs are the size of your nails , baby , they're tiny ."

"No they're not , do you not remember the giant spider from two weeks ago ?" Louis crossed his arms over his chest .

"It wasn't giant ."

"Yes it was . But shh , I'm asking more questions ." Louis cut them off . He thought for a few moments before asking . "Have you ever intimidated Nialler on purpose ?"

Harry thought for a bit , before nodding . "Yes ."

Louis' jaw dropped , "When ??"

"Back when you first made friends with him , I wanted him to know his place and know not to mess with you ."

Louis pouted , "At least you're honest . Anything recent ?"

"No ."

Louis looked at the screen , nodding to himself , "Good ."

Harry smiled at him ; Louis was too adorable .

"How long did it take you to pick an engagement ring ?"

"About five months ."

Louis looked down at the screen and smiled . "How long have you had the ring before you proposed ?"

"A week ."

"A week ?" Louis asked in surprise .

"I couldn't wait much to give it to you . I picked the ring and then planned our trip to Pearl Islands ."

Butterflies filled Louis' stomach , he looked down at the screen and smiled . "How long have you known you wanted to marry me before picking a ring ?"

Harry took a moment to think . "Three years ."

Louis grinned , the fluttery feeling in his stomach making him shiver and goosebumps appeared on his skin , though he couldn't help but ask . "What made you want to wait to propose ?"

"Our lives . We were only dating a year when I told myself that I'll be marrying you . I wanted you to get used to this life , give you a choice to slip away incase that's what you wanted ."

Louis reached his hand out and dragged his fingers through Harry's hair , from his temple to behind his ear , "I'm never slipping away ."

Harry leaned into the touch , Louis looked down at the screen and grinned when he saw Harry's heart rate peaking up a bit .

"Any more questions ?"

Louis held his lower lip with his teeth as he thought for a few moments . 

"Do you actually scrub properly after operations and interrogations and all those stuff ?"

Harry looked at him , a guilty smile slowly spread on his lips .

"I can't believe you !"

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author