First Date

Summary : Harry takes Louis out on their first date .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry waited for Louis outside of his apartment ; well , it was actually Harry's apartment . The day they met , when Harry found out Louis lived in his car , Harry gave him the keys to one of his apartments in the city . Louis had been trying to pay rent for the past four months he'd lived there but Harry didn't want the money - he had enough of that , he just wanted to know Louis was staying somewhere safe .

He was standing on the sidewalk leaning back against the side of his car , arms crossed over his chest . It's been years since his last date - couldn't even remember who the guy was , or how old he himself was - but it didn't matter , because any second now Louis was about to walk out of the front door .

And just as he hoped , the front door opened and Louis walked out , locking the door behind him . Harry stood up straight and let his arms fall to his sides , watching as Louis shyly turned from the door and made his way down the short pathway .

"Hi ." Harry moved closer , he placed his hand on Louis' waist gently as he leaned down to kiss his cheek . Louis smiled back with blush on his cheeks , "Hi ."

"Let's go ." Harry turned and opened the passenger's door for him , Louis shook his head , "You don't have to open doors for me , you know ." He said as he climbed into the seat .

"I don't open doors for just anyone ." Harry gave him a light smile , "You're special ." He closed the door once Louis was seated , circling the car to get in the driver's seat .

He buckled himself and made sure Louis was buckled aswell before pulling out of the parking spot .

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked , hands laced in his lap . Harry only smiled without answering , Louis tapped his arm , "Harry ?"

"Yes , Lou ."

"Where are we going ?"

"It's a surprise ."

Louis pouted , "I want to know ."

"You will . But for now , it's a surprise ." Harry stopped at a red light and turned to face him , he traced his cheek , "Don't pout . How's Odin doing ?"

"He's good . The cutest dog ." Louis let a smile stretch on his lips , "Training is going really well ."

"Train him to guard you ." Harry smiled a bit , Louis chuckled , "He's only two months old , he still needs to grow and get stronger ."

"And when he does , train him to guard you , to attack anyone who's a threat ." Harry said with every bit of seriousness , which melted when Louis giggled , "You're silly ."

"Silly ? Why ?"

"Just - you're just silly ." Louis shrugged with a smile .

~

Soon enough they reached their destination , Louis looked around a bit , "What are we doing here ?" He asked as he stepped out of the car , hands rubbing his arms to stay warm .

Harry only locked his car and placed his arm around Louis' waist , "Follow me ."

"Harry ." Louis pouted , "I want to know ."