Fist Fight

Summary : Harry comes home bruised .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis skipped down the stairs when he heard Harry's footsteps walking up from the garage .

"Hazzie ." He smiled when he saw Harry , who had his back towards him as he took his blazer off .

Louis frowned when he saw some bruises on Harry's arms , then let out a gasp and covered his mouth when Harry turned to face him .

"Wh-What -- what happened ?" He walked closer slowly , Harry shrugged and gave him a soft smile , "Nothing to worry about , baby . Should I start making dinner ?"

Louis followed Harry to the kitchen , "Nothing to worry about ? Are you being serious ?" He grabbed Harry's elbow gently to stop him and turn him around to face him . "Look at you , how can you tell me not to worry ?"

Harry's eye was purple and swollen , his cheekbone blue and red . His lip was busted , chin bruised red . He had hand marks under his jaw , and he could see more bruises under the collar of his shirt .

"It's nothing , alright ? Let's make dinner ." Harry held Louis' hand in his , Louis gripped his hand but shook his head .

"No . How can you tell me it's nothing ? So you seriously think I'm not worried right now ?" Louis pulled Harry to the table and pulled out a chair , "Sit ."

"You've got nothing to be worried about . I got in a fist fight with one of the guards ." Harry smiled a bit , Louis huffed and gave him a soft nudge to sit on the chair .

"Stop talking . You don't get to talk right now ." Louis turned to go to the fridge , Harry grabbed his arm , "Baby --"

"No pet names . Stop talking ." Louis pulled his arm out of Harry's grip and went to the fridge . He opened the freezer and took out an ice pack , walking back to Harry .

Harry sighed as he let Louis treat his swollen eye . "Are you seriously mad at me right now ?"

Louis pulled the pack away and frowned , "Yes , very much so ."

"Why ? What did I do ?"

"Incase you forgot , this relationship goes both ways . I worry about you too . You come home with bruises all over and act as if it's nothing , you dismiss my worrisome and make me feel like it's almost wrong for me to worry ."

Louis swallowed the emotional lump in his throat and sighed , "You need to understand that it's both of us together here . I tell you when something happens , you should do the same with me ." He pressed the ice pack to Harry's eye again .

Harry looked up at Louis , eyes locked on the sad frown on his face . He brought his hands to Louis' hips , "I didn't mean to make you feel like this ."

Louis locked his eyes with Harry's for a second before looking away again , moving the ice pack down a bit to his cheekbone .

"I know - I know I should work on things , when it comes to this relationship . I promise you I will ." Harry nodded .

Louis kept quiet . He was wondering how long it would take for Harry to realise on his own he still needed to say two simple words .

Harry kept watching Louis , as he moved the ice pack to his chin . He was still quiet , still not talking .

"I'm sorry , baby ." Harry gave him a gentle smile and a squeeze to his waist , Louis moved the ice pack away and put it on the table , crossing his arms .