Arm - Wrestling

Summary : Louis tries to win an arm-wrestling match against Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis knocked lightly on the door to Harry's home office , which was halfway open , "Hazzie ." He peeked in , Harry looked up and smiled , "You never have to knock , baby ."

"Well what if you were in the middle of a really important phone call ?" Louis walked into the room , holding a jar of Nutella .

"I would've ended the call . Or told you in advance if I were to be in one ." Harry looked down at the jar , "What's wrong with this ?"

"Can't open it ." Louis pouted and handed him the jar , "You closed it too tight and I almost lost my hand trying to open it ."

Harry took the jar , and within two seconds managed to open it . Louis huffed , "Of course ." He took the jar and the lid from Harry , "I can still take you down in arm-wrestling though ."

"Can you ?" Harry smirked , "Is that a challenge ?"

Louis raised his eyebrows before placing the jar and lid down on the desk , he grabbed a chair anf sat in front of Harry , "Try me ." He put his elbow on the desk and held his hand out for Harry to hold .

Harry wrapped his larger hand around Louis' small one , he was too amused by Louis being cute to actually try to fight him .

"Three , two , one , go ." Louis counted down , before trying to force Harry's arm down . It didn't move an inch .

Harry only smiled , "You do realize I'm not even trying here , right ?"

Louis wrapped his free hand around Harry's hand and tried harder , groaning in annoyance , "Harryyyy !" He gasped when Harry fought back and almost brought his arm down , before he stopped to smile widely at Louis , "Another round ?"

Louis jiggled his arms a bit and nodded , "You're in for it now ." He wrapped both his hands around one of Harry's , Harry couldn't help the smile on his lips ; any excuse to hold Louis' hands was good enough for him .

"Three , two , one , go ."

Harry watched in amusement as Louis struggled , though decided to let him win a little bit . He slowly brought his arm down for Louis to win , feeling himself getting distracted by Louis' happy little gasp . He brought his arm fully down , Louis threw his arms up above his head in victory , "Yes !"

"Want to try again ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded enthusiastically , "Let's go ."

Louis wrapped both hands around Harry's hand , and this time tried forcing it back without counting - which , of course , wasn't much of a difference . Harry only smiled at Louis' cuteness , he wasn't even trying too hard to fight back against Louis .

"Are you going to give up now ?" Harry asked , Louis shook his head , "Never ." He tried harder , Harry reached his hand out and poked his tummy and sides , grinning when Louis giggled and the grip loosened . He brought Louis' arm down and leaned back in his chair , Louis pouted , "You cheated , I didn't tickle you to win ."

"You didn't have to . I let you win ." Harry winked , Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "It means you cheated twice , then , and you owe me ."

"What do I owe you ?" Harry held his arms open towards Louis , a silent invite to sit in his lap , which Louis took .

"You owe me a day off and I get to decide what we do all day ." Louis leaned back against him , Harry held him close and kissed his cheek , "Sounds lovely ."

~~

Short but hope you liked it x

~Author