Halloween

Summary : Louis chooses his Halloween costume . Harry thinks he's the cutest .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis stuffed the shopping bag deeper behind his clothes , he turned around to leave the closet room and jumped startled when he saw Harry standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and an amused smile on his lips .

"Are you going to tell me what you're dressing up as ?" Harry smirked , Louis stuck his tongue out , "No , you'll have to wait for tomorrow ."

"At least give me a hint ." Harry followed Louis towards the bathroom , Louis grabbed his toothbrush , "Nope ."

Harry snatched the toothpaste before Louis could grab it , holding it high above his head , "Tell me ."

"Harry ." Louis whined as he tried pulling Harry's arm down , pushing back the blush from his cheeks at the way Harry's muscles flexed . "Give me my toothpaste ."

"A hint , baby , and you'll get the toothpaste ."

Louis huffed and gave his middle a shove , "I can't give you a hint because you'll realise who I'm dressing up as ."

"So it's a 'who' ? A person ?" Harry smirked , Louis pouted , "There , you got your hint . Now give me my toothpaste or I won't kiss you because my breath would stink ." He held his palm out .

Harry held his chin with his free hand and tilted his head up , kissing him , "You're cute . Bet your costume will be the best in the building ."

~~

In the morning , both Harry's and Louis' alarms went off at the same time . Harry turned his alarm off , he sat up in bed and watched in confusion as Louis turned his own alarm off and flopped tiredly on the bed .

"Why did you set your alarm so early ?" Harry rolled closer and pressed his lips to Louis' shoulder , Louis sighed and turned to face him , "'s for my costume ." He yawned and moved Harry off him , going to brush his teeth .

Harry stood up from bed and stretched , he checked his phone quickly for any emergency news , seeing he had none . He joined Louis in the bathroom to brush his teeth , then went to get dressed .

Louis grabbed the bag from behind his clothes , "I'm going to change in the bathroom ."

"Why ?" Harry frowned , "Don't tell me you're shy to take your clothes off in front of me ." Harry gave him a smile , Louis' cheeks turned pink as he shook his head , "No . I just want the costume to be a surprise ." He poked Harry's dimple and left the closet room .

Harry pulled on the combat shirt (which it's material blocked knife-cutting) , combat trousers and boots , grabbing a blazer from the hanger and leaving the closet room . He took his gun and knife from the drawer in his nightstand , tucking the gun into his belt and wrapping the knife on his calf . He sprayed his cologne on and fixed his hair in the mirror , before going to knock on the bathroom door .

"Baby ? You almost done ?" He knocked softly .

"Yeah , just a minute or two !"

"Alright ." Harry went to put his rings on , pressing a quick kiss to the ring Louis got him for Christmas - the one that had the names of his family members engraved .