The Boss

Summary : "Am I the boss ? I was always the boss ."

Enjoy x

~~

Louis loved surprising Harry at his office from time to time . And today was one of those days . For the past two weeks Harry had been working a lot for some upcoming new relations with a small company , and Louis wanted to help him feel less stressed out .

He brought Odin with him , holding his leash with one hand , the other holding their takeout lunch , as he walked into the building . He swiped his card and went through the barrier to the elevators , pressing the button with his elbow .

The doors opened and he stepped inside , telling Odin to sit as he pressed the button to the floor of Harry's office .

Once out of the elevator he walked down the hallway , smiling at Laura , Harry's secretary .

"Hi Laura ." He waved with a smile , Laura grinned at him , "Hi sweet , how are you today ?"

"I'm good , you ?"

"Good , too . Mr. Styles just finished his meeting , he'll be here any second now ."

"Okay great , I'm surprising him so don't tell him I'm in the office ." Louis nodded , Laura nodded and answered a phone call .

Louis took Odin and they went down the corridor to Harry's office , he punched in the code and pushed the heavy door open , stepping inside and hurrying to get ready .

He put the takeout food on the table , then went to sit on Harry's chair behind the desk , grinning as he brought Odin into his lap ; since he was still relatively small , Louis liked holding him close and cuddling him .

He turned the chair so the back faced the door , biting his lower lip as he waited for Harry to arrive . He pet Odin and kissed his head , the puppy locked his chin lovingly .

Soon enough he heard the buzz of the door opening , and Harry's footsteps as he walked in and closed the door . He turned the chair around and forced back a smile , "I've been expecting you , Styles ." He tried to sound formal as he pet Odin , though failed and let out a giggle at Harry's surprised expression .

One of the things he loved about surprising him was that he got to see the change in his expression - from cold and blank , to relaxed with a dimpled smile .

Harry walked closer as he played along , "Are you the boss ?"

"Am I the boss ? I was always the boss ." Louis grinned and let Odin go so he could run over to Harry . Harry smiled as the puppy jumped up on his leg , he pet him and moved to walk around the desk to Louis .

"How's your day , Boss ?" Harry held his hands out for Louis to take , Louis laced their fingers together and gave his hands a squeeze , "It's great so far , Odin and I had a really productive morning training , then I went to grab us lunch , and now I'm here . How are you today ?"

"Better now that you're here ." Harry pulled at his hands to make him stand up , then wrapped his arms around his waist as he kissed him . Louis cupped his cheeks , his thumbs rubbing over the dimples .

Harry pulled back a bit , "You're staying for lunch ."

Louis grinned , "Excuse me , I'm the boss and I already took care of lunch ." He nodded his head towards the table , Harry turned his head to see the takeout Louis brought with him .

"Such a good boss , you are ." Harry kissed him again , Louis poked his dimples , "I'm the best boss out there . Now let's eat ." He pulled back from the hug and took Harry's hand , bringing him to the table .

"Sit ." He pulled out a chair , making Harry raise his eyebrows . Louis put his hands on his chest and gave him a light push , "I'm the boss so I'm telling you to sit ."

Harry sat down in the chair and watched as Louis unpacked the boxes , before grabbing his hips and bringing him to sit in his lap . Louis turned to sit sideways and put his arm around Harry's shoulders , "Now that we've established that I'm the boss ," He paused to giggle at Harry's half amused half confused expression , "It means you have to do everything I say ."

"Don't I do it already ?" Harry held him closer , "I'm pretty sure I do ." He kissed his cheek a few times .

"Well , yeah , but now it's a rule that you have to ." Louis smiled , Harry turned his head and kissed him , "Yes , Boss . Anything you want , Boss ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Don't Mess With The Wrong Person - Larry Stylinson AU (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara