Deception

Summary : Harry is deceived to believe that Louis died .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was in the ammo room on the minus 4 floor , along with Victor , Liam and some of the guards . The group spent their morning cleaning up guns , breaking them apart to clean them on the inside , load magazines and organize everything in place .

Harry's phone buzzed in his pocket , he cleaned his hands off the grease with a towel and pulled his phone out , seeing Louis' contact name on the screen .

"Hey baby , everything okay ?"

"H-Harry ." Louis whispered back in a trembling voice .

Harry froze , his body tensed up as he locked eyes with Victor . He put his attention back to Louis quickly , "Talk to me , where are you ?"

"A-At the shopping centre , I-I'm hiding in the Starbucks bathrooms . This massive group of armed people is walking all around the area - they're looking for me . Harry , they're saying my name and they're looking for me ."

While Louis explained what was going on , Victor instructed the guards with him to gear up , Harry doing the same quickly as he pulled on his bulletproof vest . Liam alerted all units through the radio and jogged to the entrace , where the control board was on the wall , and pressed the alarm button .

"Stay where you are , we're coming right now ." Harry said .

"Don't hang up please ."

"I won't ." Harry shoved two small guns into his belt , then slung an M-16 gun over his body . "Do you still hear them outside ?"

"Y-Yes . I'm s-so scared ."

"We'll be right there baby , just stay put and stay quiet ." Harry's chest ached , he shoved magazines into his belt and ran out of the room with his guards and Liam following quickly . The group squeezed into an elevator and went up to the first floor , running to the waiting vehicles .

"We're getting in the cars , five minutes and we're with you ."

"O-Oka --" Louis cut himself off , Harry heard a thud from the other line as he jumped into the passenger's seat , one of his guards waiting in the driver's seat . "Baby --"

The call ended .

Harry pulled his phone from his ear , heart beating loudly in his chest . He shifted the gear into Drive and pulled the handbrake down , "Fucking drive ." He told his guard , who didn't waste time slamming his foot down on the gas pedal .

He tried calling Louis' number multiple times , alerting all units that Louis was possibly taken hostage and he lost contact with him , last time they talked being when Louis was in the bathrooms of the Starbucks coffee shop .

They reached the shopping centre , seeing it was mostly empty of people . The people they did see , were men holding guns . Harry threw his door open and hid behind it , pointing his gun at the men , "Where is he ?" He called out , voice low in an angry growl .

The men shot towards them , receiving fire back from Harry and the guards , as more and more of his vehicles pulled up to the scene .

The shopping centre square was cleared out of the men , they were shot down one by one . Harry slammed his door shut and started walking forward with his gun still pointed up , his men followed his steps , Victor taking over from the other entrace .

Harry changed his empty magazine to a new one , then his phone buzzed in his pocket . He quickly pulled it out to see Louis' contact , he took his radio out of his pocket and answered the call , putting the call on speaker as he broadcasted the call through the radio .