Training Range

Summary : Harry teaches Louis self-defense .

Enjoy x

~~

"Why pouting ?" Harry grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him closer , Louis shrugged his shoulder , "Because ."

"That's not an answer ."

Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "I don't want to punch anyone ."

Harry sat down on the bench and opened his gym bag , taking out two elastic wraps , "Come here ." He patted the spot next to him and turned sideways .

Louis plopped down in front of him with his arms still crossed , "Hazzie ." He pouted deeper .

"Baby ." Harry leaned forward and pecked the tip of his nose , "I need you to know the basics ."

"But I don't like violence ." Louis shook his head .

"I'm not teaching you because I expect you to punch just anyone - I'm teaching you so you know how to defend yourself from others trying to harm you . You'll only use it when you're in danger , so you can get away from them and then call me to take care of them ."

Louis looked at him through his eyelashes , Harry leaned in and kissed him gently , "Trust me ."

"I do ." Louis nodded , Harry kissed him again before pulling back , taking one of Louis' small hands in his own and wrapping the elastic around his palm and knuckles , doing the same to his other hand .

He then kneeled in front of him and made sure his shoes were tied properly before standing up , "Let's start ." He held his hand out for Louis to take .

Louis took his hand and they stepped onto the training mattress , tugging a bit at the hem of his shirt . "Go easy on me , I've never really punched or kicked anyone ."

"You'll be okay ." Harry stood in front of him , "First - punches . You punch with your knuckles ." He took Louis' hand and closed it into a fist , tapping his knuckles . "When you punch you go for the weak points - the eyes , the nose , the throat ."

Louis made a sour face , "Sounds painful ."

"Because it's meant to hurt ." Harry took a step back , "Now the pose - one foot back , one foot at the front - for balance . Fists in front of you , leveled with your jaw , to protect your face , while your arms protect your chest ." He showed Louis the pose as he explained .

Louis copied him , "This okay ?"

"Arms a bit lower ." Harry fixed his arms , "Good ."

Louis pouted a bit , "How could I possibly punch someone as tall as you ? I barely reach ."

"Size doesn't matter ." Harry moved his fringe from his forehead , "I'll teach you everything you need to know . Besides , you can very easily kick them in the balls and they'll be knocked out . Now back to training ."

Harry held his palms up in front of Louis , "Go on ."

"I - I need to punch you ?" Louis asked , just to make sure he understood what Harry implied .

"Yes , now go ."

Louis took a breath in and punched Harry's palm , Harry couldn't hold back a chuckle , "Punch harder , baby ."

"Stop laughing ." Louis pouted as he dropped his arms , Harry cupped his face and kissed him , "Okay , I won't . You're just so cute ." He pecked his cheek and took a step back , holding his palms up , "Punch ."

Louis went back into the pose , he pulled his arm back and swung a punch at Harry's palm , harder than the first one . Harry smiled , "Getting better . Now give me your hardest punch ."