Whipped

Summary : Harry being whipped , and people being shocked about it .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was in the ammo room with Victor and a few guards , the group was cleaning the guns and preparing them for the next operation .

The guards watched Harry's moves ; it looked like a second nature . He broke the gun into pieces and cleaned it quickly , before piecing it back together . Victor was right behind him , while the guards took a little bit slower to do so .

There was a buzzing sound and the door opened , the group turned their heads to the doors , seeing Louis walking into the room .

Harry's face softened , "Hey baby ."

"Hey ." Louis walked over to him , blushing a bit since he pulled everyone's attention . He stood at Harry's side , "The pups are ready to go ."

"Good ." Harry finished with a gun he was holding and put it aside , then cleaned his hands with a towel as he turned to Louis . He pressed a kiss to his forehead , "How are you feeling ?"

Louis shifted a bit , "Nervous ."

Harry put the towel down and put his hands on Louis' waist , "Look me in the eyes ."

Louis tilted his head up to look into Harry's eyes , Harry leaned down to briefly rub his nose against Louis' . "I'm giving you my word - I will do everything in my power to keep the pups safe ."

Louis nodded , "Thank you ." He smiled when Harry kissed his forehead again .

Harry turned to Victor and the guards , "Finish up here , I'm off ." He took Louis' hand and the two left the ammo room .

It was only after the door closed behind them that one of the guards spoke up . "What the fuck just happened ."

~~

Harry was out on the streets , patrolling with his guards . It was a rather quiet day , only having to intervene when two drivers let road rage get to them and started to physically fight each other .

It was getting close to the end of their patrolling time , when Harry saw Louis from afar , walking down the street with Apollo and Rocco .

Louis grinned back at him when he saw him , Harry moved his large gun to sling behind his back as he approached Louis , "Fancy seeing you here ."

"The pups wanted to see you ." Louis teased a bit and shrugged his shoulders .

"Just the pups ?" Harry wrapped his arms around his waist , lacing his hands behind his back .

"Well ... no ." Louis smiled up at him , melting when Harry leaned down and kissed him .

"You taste like chocolate ." Harry said as he pulled back , Louis squished his cheeks a bit , "I had a few chocolate cookies and a milkshake with Nialler ."