Sharing A Bed

Summary : The first time Harry and Louis share a bed .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey baby ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled with the phone pressed to his ear , "Are you - are you still coming over ?"

Louis was at one of Harry's apartments he had in the city , the apartment he gave Louis the keys to after helping him out of the night club he worked at .

"Yes , I'll be there in a few minutes . Had to stop at the store to buy groceries for dinner ."

"Okay , is there --"

He was cut off by loud banging on the door .

"What was that ?"

"There's - there's someone at the d-door ." Louis said quietly , lowering the TV sound .

"Do not open , I'm almost there ."

There was another loud banging on the door , making the apartment shake . Louis flinched and stood up from the couch , "H-Harry --"

The door burst open , breaking out from the frame with a loud noise , three guys wearing black face masks walked in , holding knives . 

Louis dropped the phone as one of the robbers approached him , holding the knife towards him , "You ." He reached his hand out to grab his arm but Louis moved backwards , until his cack hit the wall .

The robber reached again , while the other two started trashing the place , when there were several car wheel screeches . Within seconds Harry walked in , followed by his men , all holding large guns and wearing vests .

The three robbers were shot without second thought , Louis covered his ears and squeezed his eyes shut , trying to make himself smaller against the wall .

"Louis ."

Louis slowly opened his eyes , seeing Harry's chest right in front of him . He was shaking like a leaf in the wind and his heart was racing , he tried to get a glimpse of the robbers but Harry blocked his sight , "Don't look anywhere . Look at me ."

"A-Are they - a--"

"Shh , you're alright now . I've got it under control , you're okay ." Harry assured him as he put his hands on the wall on both of Louis' sides , blocking him away from the apartment while Harry's men worked on taking out the three bodies of the robbers .

"Close your eyes ." Harry told Louis as he put his hands on his waist , Louis shook his head , "Why ?"

"I'm taking you out of here , but you have to close your eyes ." Harry brought his hand to Louis' cheek and wiped his tears ; Louis didn't even realize he was crying .

Louis closed his eyes as he was told , Harry's hands tightened on his waist , "I'm picking you up , wrap your legs around me ." He said and swept Louis off his feet , Louis held onto his shoulders tightly as he wrapped his legs around him .

Harry carried him out of the apartment , pressing warm kisses to his shoulder and neck as he walked him to the black SUV . He opened the passenger's door and carefully placed Louis down on the seat , keeping his arms around him , "Baby ."