Lazy Morning

Summary : Just a lazy Sunday morning .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up slowly to an empty bed and the shower running , he whined a bit and shoved his face into the pillow . It took two more minutes before he heard the shower closing off and shuffles in the bathroom , before Harry stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his waist .

"Good morning ." Harry smiled and went into the walk-in closet room , seconds later walking out in boxers and sweatpants , staying shirtless .

"Morning . Where have you been ?" Louis asked , Harry lifted the blankets up and settled down next to Louis , "I've been up for about two hours , went downstairs to workout ."

"Weirdo ." Louis mumbled under his breath , giggling when Harry tickled his tummy . He squirmed and grabbed his massive hand with both his small ones , holding it away , "Stop , I want to cuddle ."

"Come here ." Harry pulled at his hands , Louis shuffled closer and put his head on his chest and arm across his middle .

Harry wrapped both his arms around his shoulders and back , squeezing him closer and kissing the top of his head , "I let Odin out , so you don't have to worry about it ." 

"Thank you ." Louis whispered , "Was he good ?"

"As always ." Harry assured him , smirking a bit when he felt Louis gently tracing his abs . He ran his fingers through Louis' hair , "Look up ."

Louis lifted his head up , smiling when Harry pressed their lips together in a kiss . He cupped Harry's cheek and pushed himself upwards to be closer , Harry flipped them to lay ontop of Louis and kiss him for longer .

"Hazzie ." Louis giggled quietly , Harry only smiled and kissed him some more , pulling back when Louis put both his hands on his cheeks and pushed him away to breathe .

"Love your lips ." Harry looked down to Louis' lips , Louis blushed soft-pink and pecked him quickly before giving his shoulders a push , "Move off , I want to cuddle ."

Harry rolled off him and brought him along , laying Louis on his chest .

"What do you want for breakfast ?" Harry asked , sneaking one of his hands under Louis' shirt to rub his back .

"Mm ... eggs and bacon . And waffles ." Louis closed his eyes as he made himself comfortable , Harry closed his eyes aswell , "Okay . Anything else ?"

"No . Just you ." Louis melted against him , Harry kissed his forehead softly , "You have me for the entire day , baby ."

"I know . Don't expect me to let go any time during the day ." Louis smiled when Harry squeezed him .

"I know how to make it up to you ." Harry said , smiling when he traced his fingertips too close to his side that it made him squirm .

"Make it up to me ?" Louis lifted his head up , Harry pecked the tip of his nose , "I'm planning on taking us on a vacation ."

A smile stretched on Louis' lips , "Where to ?"

"Well , there are a few too many options ." Harry mirrored his smile , "Which do you prefer - more nature or more city ?"

"Nature sounds nice ." Louis laid back down on his chest , Harry went back to tracing his fingertips across his back , "Warm or cold ?"

"I don't know ... what are the options ?"

"If you choose warm , we'll go to a private island for a few days . If you choose cold , we'll go see the northern lights ."

Louis lifted his head up quickly , "The Aurora ?"

Harry let a smile stretch on his lips , "Looks like we know where we're going ."

"That's been a dream of mine since forever ." Louis put his hands on Harry's cheeks , Harry turned his head to kiss his palm , "Tell all of your dreams , I'll make them come true ."

"One dream at a time ." Louis smiled shyly , then pulled Harry into a kiss , "Thank you ."

"I love you ." Harry hummed and kissed him a bit more , Louis cuddled back into his chest and closed his eyes , "I love you ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author