In Charge

Summary : Louis decides to take the reins and plans a short getaway trip for him and Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into Harry's office in the evening , giving Harry a soft smile , "Hey Hazzie ."

"Hey baby ." Harry took the last sip of his coffee , "Everything alright ?"

"I should be asking you that ." Louis pouted at him as he walked closer , "You've been so busy the past few days ." He sat on the edge of the desk facing him and reached his hand out to push his hair back from his forehead .

"I know . Something happened with one of our servers and some files were damaged , important files . I'm the only one who can go through them to fix them , and there's a shit ton of them to fix ." Harry leaned back in his chair and ran his hands over his face , pausing them to rub his eyes , "This is exhausting , and really fucking boring ."

"Rod should be here with dinner soon and you can get a proper break ." Louis bit his lower lip , "I'm sorry I can't help ."

"Nothing to be sorry about ." Harry put his hand on Louis' thigh , then looked at the clock , "What time did you tell Rod to be here ?"

Louis looked at the small clock in the bottom corner of the computer screen , "Seven sharp , so in like five minutes ." He turned to Harry and cupped his cheek , "Want to start your break now ? Only a few minutes ."

Harry sighed and stood up from the chair , moving to stand between Louis' knees to hug him . "Let's stay like this for a bit ." He mumbled into his shoulder and squeezed his waist .

"Okay cuddle bug ." Louis grinned into his neck and pulled him closer .

~~

It was the day after , Louis woke up early with Harry and they drove to the office building together . Louis finished a morning training with the dogs and left them with Liam , he changed out of his training clothes into clean ones and took his sandwich with him .

He made his way to Harry's office floor , smiling at Laura , "Hey Laura ."

"Hi sweet , how are you ?" She gave him a smile , Louis rounded the front desk and plopped on the chair next to her , "I'm good , you ?"

"Doing good aswell . Anything I can help you with ?" She saved up her work and turned her full attention to him .

"Yes actually ." Louis nodded and put his sandwich bag on the desk , "I want to plan a getaway trip , for Harry and I . And I'm not sure where to start ."

"Okay . I'm assuming you know his traveling agent , Mitch Rowland ?" Laura asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I do know him . I don't have his number or email address ."

"I'll give them to you , we can call him to make an appointment for you . Where would you like to meet him ?" Laura pulled a folder from one of the drawers , filled with information about people .

"At his office , if possible ." Louis said , then turned to look towards Harry's office's door , "He's in the office , right ?"

"Where else would he be ?" Laura teased , "Well , he should be going out in about an hour or so for a ride with the guards ."

"I just don't want him to suddenly walk out of the office and catch me planning the getaway , I want to surprise him ." Louis said with blush on his cheeks .

"He'd been buried in there the past few days and won't be done for another few days , I think you're all good ." Laura chuckled , "So . Should we give Mitch a call ?"