Undercover

Summary : The only person who can save the sting is Louis . Harry hates it with a passion .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into Harry's office , keeping quiet when he saw he was on the phone . He shut the door quietly behind him and tiptoed across the room to the mini-fridge to grab himself a bottle of water .

Harry followed Louis with his eyes , the phone still pressed to his ear . He quickly wrapped up the call and hung up , standing up from his chair , "Baby ."

Louis looked up from his phone and gave Harry a smile , he put his phone down on the coffee table along with his water bottle before going to Harry . "You told me to be here ."

"I did ." Harry held his hands out , Louis took his hands and gave them a squeeze , "Everything okay ?"

Harry sat on his desk with his knees open , bringing Louis to stand between his thighs as he wrapped his arms around him , hands laced behind his back . "There's something I want to talk to you about ."

Louis' hands gripped Harry's shoulders , eyebrows raised in surprise , "Okay . Should I be worried ?"

"We've been talking about how I need to be more open , and share things with you . So that's what I'm about to do ." Harry told him . Louis straightened up a bit , his hands slid down to hold the back of Harry's biceps above his elbows , "Okay ."

"We traced a group of drug dealers in the city , about two days ago . We've been working with the police to get their location , to get names of people involved . Been working on it for about three weeks now , and as of right now we have a location , four names of suppliers and seven names of buyers ."

Louis nodded as his hands squeezed Harry's arms .

"For now we're watching them from afar , we monitor everything they do and keep track of their supply , their work , what they do . Our main concerns are that they're selling some really bad shit , or there's more than just drug dealing , or they're involved with terror groups - any case scenario is possible right now ."

Harry moved his hands from behind Louis' back to rest on his waist , "I want you to watch out and not get close to that location , at all ."

Louis nodded , "I won't ." He then smiled and brought one hand up to grab Harry's chin , pressing a kiss to his lips , "Thank you for sharing with me ."

Harry kissed him again , "I'll keep you updated on the big stuff . For now I want you to be safe when you go out . I'll give you the names of the dealers so you know who to avoid incase you see any of them ."

~~

~~

It'd been two weeks since Harry told Louis about the drug dealers . Their investigations showed no signs of anything other than drugs - so they prepared a sting . Someone had to go in there to buy drugs from the guys , get solid evidence of the entire thing .