Hospital

Summary : Harry gets seriously injured during an operation and is rushed to the hospital .

TW : guns , violence , blood , injuries

Enjoy x

~~

Harry fixed his vest around his chest before he buckled the ammo belt around his hips and filled it with guns , magazines , knives and grenades .

He finished and joined his men , who were standing in a half circle , all geared up just like Harry was .

"We've trained enough times to do this properly ." Harry started his small speech , "And yet , what we're dealing with today is not the usual shit . This is a well known terror organisation , they don't play by the rules - so you don't play by the rules either . Look out for your mates , I want you all back in one piece . Take those bastards down ."

Everyone got into the armoured vehicles and started the short ride to the location . Harry drove one of the vehicles with Victor sitting in the passenger's seat , giving more orders through the radio .

It was a ten minutes drive , Harry stopped the vehicle at the pinned location and pulled the handbreak as the other vehicles parked next to him one by one . Victor started ordering his teams as they unloaded from the vehicle quickly , holding their guns up as they walked towards the apartment building .

The other teams spread through the area and into different entries of the apartment building , where the terror group members were . And very quickly gunshots were heard .

Harry kept calm as he did his job , he and his team were professional enough to not get overwhelmed during these situations .

Some members of the terror group were shot as they kept going further into the building , having to spread up even more to cover more rooms .

Harry stopped to change his magazine , loading a new one and cocking the gun before pressing it back to his shoulder , holding it out as he continued walking further into the building . He heard his teams over the radio , saying that areas B and C were on the clear , while A , D and E were still scanned .

Harry ordered the teams of B and C to spread up and help in the other areas , just as he finished talking a man jumped out of the corner with an axe in his hand , crying out loud as he lunged at Harry .

Harry didn't hesitate to shoot him , twice in the chest and another one in the head , moving forward as he stepped over the body . 

But then a hand wrapped around the barrel of his gun , yet another man popping out of the corner with a knife in his hand , swinging it at Harry's face . Harry leaned backwards and away , yet the man managed to leave a large cut down Harry's face .

Harry kicked his foot into the man's middle and pushed him backwards , shooting him twice in the head . He groaned in pain as he felt blood streaming down his face , though it didn't stop him from going further in .

He shot two more men on his way , ignoring the burning pain in his face and the continuous drips of blood .

He sighed as it got quiet , looking around himself as he took his radio out . "Area A is on the c --"