''Tell Me A Story''

Summary : Louis asks Harry to tell him stories .

Enjoy x

~~

(A\N: a continuation of the chapter "There's No Time , Baby , I Have To")

Harry stood next to Louis' hospital bed , watching as Zayn cleaned Louis' bullet wounds and wrapped his leg with clean bandages . 

"Thanks , Zee ." Louis gave him a smile , Zayn smiled back and covered Louis' leg with the blanket to keep him warm , "I'll gladly take care of you , Lou , but please stay out of trouble ."

Louis stuck his tongue out at him , then smiled as Zayn left the room .

Harry took Louis' hand , "Nothing hurts ?"

"No , I'm alright ." Louis assured him and squeezed his hand , then moved to the side on the bed , "Sit with me ?"

Harry sat next to Louis in bed and lifted his arm up , watching as Louis carefully turned on his side and cuddled into his side with his head on his chest .

"Cuddles cure everything , hm ?" Harry asked as he kissed the top of Louis head , smiling at the small giggle leaving his lips .

Louis tilted his head up a bit and squished Harry's cheeks in his hand , "No one loves cuddles as much as I do ."

Harry moved Louis' hair from his forehead , "Want to take a nap ?"

"No , maybe later ." Louis settled against Harry's chest . "Tell me a story ."

"What do you want to hear ?" Harry ran his fingers up and down Louis' back .

"Tell me about how you met Harley ."

"He was arrested for murdering a man . He confessed that he tortured and killed him . I went through the case and went to talk to him . Turned out he killed the man who raped his little sister . So I offered him a job as one of my security guards and he worked his way up ."

Louis was quiet for a few second , surprised . "Okay wow , I was not expecting that ."

Harry pressed his smile to the top of Louis' head . "Any more stories ?"

"Let's try something ... less scary . Tell me about your first kiss ?"

Harry thought for a few moments . "I think I was five , maybe six . I was on a play date with my neighbour and she kissed me ."

"Aw that's cute ." Louis smiled , "Who was she ?"

"Her name was Ginny ."

"Was .. ?"

"A few years back , she was robbed and shot a few times . Died of her wounds two days later ."

Louis pouted , "I'm sorry ."

Harry gave him a comforting squeeze , "Any more stories ?"

"Let me think . Rub my back again please , I need it to think ." Louis patted Harry's chest , smiling when Harry went back to rubbing .

"Tell me about ... your first crush ."

"I don't think I ever had a crush ." Harry thought for a few moments . "I do know , however , who was my first real crush ."

"Who ?"

"You ."

Louis laughed and pressed his face to Harry's chest , Harry nuzzled the top of his head and smiled .

"How about you tell me a story ?" Harry asked .

Louis tilted his head up , chin pressed to Harry's chest . "Okay . What do you want to hear ?"

"Your first boyfriend ."

Louis gave him half a smile , "I was sixteen and he was ashamed to be seen with me in public so we only lasted two months ."

Harry's smile fell , he held Louis tighter and sighed , "What's his name ?"

"Doesn't matter , does it ? I'm married to you and I don't think there's anyone left who doesn't know ." Louis smiled and reached his hand up to squish Harry's cheeks .

Harry scrunched his nose but dropped it . "Tell me about your celebrity crush ."

Louis' smile widened and he laughed a bit . "Well it kind of keeps on changing , really , but right now I think it's Aaron Taylor-Johnson ."

Harry pulled his phone out and googled the name , Louis laughed and took the phone from Harry's hand , "Stop it ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author