Tease

Summary : Louis likes trying teasy pick-up lines on Harry to see his reaction .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was working in his home office , it was a rainy Saturday and he had a report to finish . He started working early in the morning , in order to finish quicker and have the rest of the day saved for being with Louis .

Louis woke up to Harry not in bed , he pouted and pulled himself out of the covers , hugging himself to stay warm as he went looking for Harry .

"Hazzie ." He smiled at him tiredly as he walked into the office , Harry looked up and smiled , "Good morning . Did you sleep well ?"

"Always sleep well when you give me back scratches to sleep ." Louis smiled as he walked over to him , Harry moved the chair back from the desk and let Louis situate himself in his lap . He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and pressed his nose to Louis' shoulder , "I'm working on this really important report , once I'm done I'm all yours ."

"Okay . I'll go get something to eat . Did you eat ?" Louis nodded , though made no move to stand up from Harry's lap ; he loved cuddles way too much .

"I did . Go eat something , I'll finish this ." Harry kissed Louis' cheek and released his hold on him .

Three hours and a movie later Louis sighed in boredom ; he scrolled through his social media , watched videos , when he saw a cute video and decided to give it a try .

Harry , who was close to finishing the report , looked up when Louis walked into the office . He kept his focus on the report in order to finish it quickly , "Hey baby ."

"Hey ." Louis smiled , "Almost done ?"

"Yeah , I'm close to being done ." Harry nodded , not taking his eyes off the computer screen as he typed away .

Louis was quiet for a few seconds , he moved to sit on the armchair in the corner of Harry's offce , "Hazzie ."

"Yes baby ."

"Do you know what I've noticed ?"

"Tell me ."

"I always match the color of my socks to my boxers ."

Harry stopped typing and looked over to Louis , eyebrows pinched as he looked at his feet . "You're barefoot ."

Louis only smiled at him , eyebrows wiggling once . He giggled as he watched Harry's face change in realizasion ; his jaw dropped and his mouth opened a bit , and a glint sparkled in his eyes .

Harry stared at him for a few seconds , before he stood up from his seat and walked over to him . Louis grinned and sat up on his knees , his arms stretched out waiting for Harry .

He giggled again as Harry picked him up , he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and legs around his waist , "Yay , I have your attention ."

"You little tease ." Harry kissed him as he walked with him out of the office , "Wanted my attention ? You could've asked , baby , instead of being a sexy tease ."