Bubbles

Summary : There's no angry way to say the word "bubbles" .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis and Niall were sitting on the living room carpet , the fireplace burning behind them , while Harry , Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch playing cards .

Harry looked over to Louis and Niall , seeing them laughing , rolling back on the carpet in laughter .

"What's so funny ?" He asked and grabbed his drink from the table .

Louis sat up and put his phone down on the table , "Nialler and I were just watching funny TikToks ."

Niall sat up aswell , "We have a challenge for you ."

"I'm not closing my eyes ." Harry shook his head , fueling Louis' laughter .

"No no , nothing like that ." Niall laughed aswell at Louis' infectious laughter .

"Th-There's no angry way to say the word 'bubbles' ." Louis said as he sat up on his knees and reached for his drink .

Liam made an angry face , "Bubbles ." He lowered his voice .

Louis and Niall laughed , Zayn shook his head , "That was fucking lame ."

"Well , you try it , then ." Liam shot back .

"No fucking way , mate , I'm not embarrassing myself ."

Liam tried again , making his voice deeper as he scrunched up his face in anger . "Bubbles ."

Louis rolled back on the carpet in laughter , Niall covered his face as he laughed uncontrollably .

Harry shook his head , "These TikToks just get weirder ."

"Try it . Please ." Louis stood up from the carpet and walked over to Harry , holding his face to tilt his head up , "Try ."

Harry looked up at Louis , his cheeks squished a bit as he stared up into Louis' blue eyes . "Bubbles ."

Louis giggled and fell into Harry's lap in a drunk mess , Harry easily caught him around the waist , "Such a lightweight ."

"Say it again , come on , say it ." Louis squished Harry's cheeks in one hand .

Instead , Harry laid Louis on his back on the couch , half his body still in Harry's lap and legs falling between Harry's , as Harry kissed him in an attempt to get him to drop the idea .

Liam , Niall and Zayn let out loud groans at the two , standing up and leaving the living room to go to the kitchen and get more food .

Louis giggled against Harry's lips , Harry kissed him once more before pulling back , "Best way to get rid of people ."

"That's mean of you , they're our friends ." Louis shook his head at him .

"I couldn't fucking care less , baby , no one will ever stop me from kissing you ." Harry leaned back in for more kisses .

Louis' stomach fluttered with butterflies , he grinned before pushing Harry's head back , "Say bubbles ."

Harry's shoulders sagged a bit , "Baby ."

"Ah , wrong answer ." Louis pushed him away .

Harry grumbled and scrunched his nose . "Bubbles ."

"Mm , not even slightly scary ." Louis smiled at him cutely .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author