Sick Louis

Summary : Louis isn't feeling well and Harry stays with him to take care of him .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the lounge after shower , seeing Louis laying on the cloud-couch under a soft blanket . He kneeled on the couch and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Everything alright ?"

Louis looked up and smiled tiredly , "Yeah , just really tired . I feel exhausted and it's still early ." He watched as Harry lifted the blanket and settled next to him , pulling Louis into his side to rest against him .

"You can go to sleep now if you're tired , no such thing as too early ." Harry rubbed his arm .

"It's only seven thirty though ." Louis closed his eyes , his head resting on Harry's chest , "My eyes are heavy ."

"Go to sleep , I'll carry you to bed later ." Harry pulled the blanket up some more , Louis sighed softly and closed his eyes .

Harry switched the channel , lowering the sound not to disturb Louis . He loved cuddling with Louis , as he was always warm - though he was feeling warmer than usual .

~~

Harry woke up early to get ready for work , as usual . Louis was asleep next to him in bed , warming up the space . Harry went to brush his teeth before he returned to bec , going to Louis' side .

He leaned down and pressed his lips to his forehead , frowning when he was burning up . He pushed his fringe away from his forehead , running his fingers through his hair at the back of his neck ; it was slightly damp with sweat .

He took his phone from the nightstand and texted Zayn to come over , then logged into his Email account to let Laura know he wouldn't be coming to work in the next three days , and to cancel his meetings .

He changed out of his bed-wear and went back to Louis when he saw him moving a bit , stirring awake .

"Hey baby ." Harry said quietly , Louis pulled at the covers to wrap them around himself , "C-Cold ."

"Cold ? Baby you're burning up ." Harry pressed his palm to his forehead , Louis buried his nose under the blankets , his body shivering yet still sweating .

"How's your head ?" Harry asked , Louis barely opened his eyes as he whined quietly . Harry went to grab a thermometer from one of the drawers in the bathroom , he returned to Louis and kneeled in front of him , "Open your mouth baby , I need to take your temperature ." He grabbed his chin , placing the thermometer gently under his tongue and closing his mouth again .

The thermometer beeped , Harry pulled it out and sighed , "Definitely sick , baby . Go back to sleep , I'll wake you up when Zayn gets here to check you up ."

He stayed by Louis' side , running his fingers through his hair until he was back asleep . He checked his phone for texts , seeing that Zayn texted he finishes a shift at the hospital at seven a.m and will drive right over .

Harry took the time to cook ; he made plain rice , chicken soup , sweet potatoes in the oven .

Zayn arrived just as he finished , Harry walked him up the stairs to the master bedroom . "He's been off since yesterday evening , this morning I woke up to him burning up . I need medication , what to eat and what not to eat ."