Reversed Roles

Summary : Harry visits Louis in his dogs' pavilion office .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the dogs' pavilion , clapping Liam on the shoulder as he walked past him , Liam gave him a smile and a hey mate .

Harry reached Louis' office's door , seeing it was slightly open . He knocked lightly and pushed the door open , Louis was sitting behind his desk on his computer , looking up and smiling widely when he saw Harry walking in .

"Hey baby ." Harry smiled back at the sight of Louis smiling , "You okay ?"

"Yeah , just filling in my weekly report ." Louis nodded , "I made a template of a report a while ago and I really want to keep it up so I can keep track of the trainings ."

Harry sat down on the chair in front of Louis on the other side of his desk , he smiled and crossed his arms over his chest , "Tell me more about this report ."

"Well , I made a short template for single trainings , so after I train with each pup I fill it in and save it to each dog's folder I made ." Louis said , "Then I have a template for my group trainings , for when I train the pups in groups of two and more . And I have a weekly report , where I write down my progress , and what my next week's goals are ."

"I like that . A lot ." Harry nodded .

"It's still not really perfect , but I'm correcting it along the way ." Louis said and went back to typing on his keyboard .

"You save everything to the file server , right ? We have a backup program on it ."

"Yeah , everything is there . I asked Joe from IT to help me out ." Louis nodded .

"Was he nice to you ? Helped you with everything you needed ?"

"I think you would've known if he wasn't , Hazzie ."

"Good ." Harry nodded his head once .

Louis looked over to Harry , a small amused smile crossed his face , then a giggle left his lips .

Harry couldn't help but smile back at him . "What ."

"I just ... I just think it's funny ."

"What's funny ."

"You in my office . I usually go to yours , but now you're in my office watching me work ." Louis giggled again , then pulled his chair back a bit , "Want to sit in my lap and watch me work ?"

"I'll squish you to death if I did , baby ." Harry said as they both laughed .

Harry stood up from his chair and walked around the desk , Louis held his arms out , "Come sit ."

"No , get up . My lap ."

"No , my lap ."

"Baby ."

Louis pouted , "You're no fun ." He said as he stood up and let Harry take his seat , Harry pulled Louis down to his lap and kissed his cheek . 

Harry watched for a bit as Louis worked on filling his weekly report , looking over his shoulder as his small hands typing on the keyboard , then looking at the focused look on his face .

He was brought out of his staring when he felt Louis' shoulder nudging his chin , "Stop staring ."

"Get over it ." He bit his shoulder gently .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author