Yacht Day

Summary : Harry and Louis spend their day on Harry's yacht .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry parked his Range Rover along with the two other Range Rovers escorting them , Louis jumped out of his seat and took his tote bag on his shoulder , circling the car to join Harry and hold his hand .

It was a hot summer day and Harry took his Saturday off everything , taking Louis on a day in the yacht .

Harry held Louis' hand in his as he spoke to his men , who already knew what to do as he briefly went through everything with them . Louis stood a bit behind his shoulder and mimicked Harry , moving his mouth like a muppet as he teased his talking . He grinned when he caught three out of the eight guards hiding their smiles , though Harry caught them aswell .

He turned to look at Louis , who dropped the mimicking and gave him a cute , innocent smile , "Everything alright ?"

Harry squinted his eyes at him playfully before turning back to face his guards . Just as Louis was making the same squinted eyes face that Harry gave him to the guards , Harry turned his head to look at him . 

"Baby ." He scolded him playfully and tugged on his hand to pull him closer , Louis laughed as some of the guards chuckled .

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I didn't resist ." Louis grinned and pressed his face to his bicep , his face painted pink with blush .

Harry gave his hand a light squeeze and turned to dismiss the guards to go each to their spot , before letting go of Louis' hand to wrap his arm around him , "Let's go ."

Louis put his arm around Harry's back as they walked down a short pathway , before reaching the pier where the yacht docked .

Two crewmen just finished preparing it under the supervision of Victor and another guard , Louis thanked them as he and Harry walked onto the yacht . The crewmen released the yacht as Harry walked into the control room and started the engines , Louis followed him into the small room and watched as Harry slowly moved the yacht out of the pier .

"Hazzie , can I drive the yacht ?" Louis asked , Harry gave him a smile , "Come here ."

Louis put his bag down and walked over to Harry , grabbing the steering wheel while Harry kept his hand on the speed handle .

"A little bit to the left , to avoid the wave breakers ." Harry told Louis , who followed the instructions .

"Not too hard . I thought it'll be a nightmare to try to figure out all of the buttons ." Louis smiled , Harry put his arm around him , "Lucky for you , I remember them for us ."

"Is there a specific spot we're heading to ?" Louis asked , Harry sped the yacht up a bit , "No , just as far away from the shore as we can while still being in the legal range . Don't want anyone around us , don't want to worry about anyone watching ."

"Even though we're technically in public ." Louis chuckled a bit , "But yeah , I get it ."

After a few more minutes of driving the yacht , Harry slowed it down to a stop and cut off the engines . "Ready to start our day ?"