"I'll Take A Bullet For You Anytime"

Summary : Guess who takes the bullet , comment in the end if you were right .

The last few ones were too fluff-filled we're going to need a bit of drama . (:

TW : Guns , blood , mild needle stuff

Enjoy x

~~

It came out of nowhere . No intelligence information in advance , no cybersecurity intelligence , no rumours - a complete surprise .

- Ten Minutes Earlier -

Harry parked outside a new restaurant in the city , one Louis suggested trying ; Louis and him were out for lunch , four of Harry's guards following them inside .

A waitress walked them to a table in the VIP area in the second floor and handed them menus , leaving them to themselves .

Louis looked down at his menu , looking up when he heard Harry talking to his men over the radio , telling them to look around the area for anything suspicious . Harry put the radio in his back pocket and looked at Louis , "Picked anything ?"

"I think I want the chicken stuffed ." Louis pointed at a dish in the menu , Harry looked down in his own menu and smiled , "Won't be as good as the one you made me a while ago ."

"This one is stuffed with mashed potatoes though , and I know there's green beans on the side but you'll eat those ." Louis shrugged , Harry smiled fondly , "Want anything else on the side ? You like rice ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded with a smile , "What did you pick ?"

"I was thinking about --" Harry cut himself off by snapping his head towards the entrace , where he heard noises getting louder increasingly , when one of the guards appeared , "Boss we have a situation ."

Louis watched Harry standing up from the chair and taking his gun out of his belt , he took his radio out as he walked to the guard , "All units we have white flag , get to our pinned location ASAP ." He held down one of the buttons to send their location .

"H-Harry what's going on ." Louis stood up shakily from the table , flinching when guns started firing from the floor below them .

Harry took his radio out , "Victor where the fuck are you ." He hurried over to Louis and took his hand , "Everything will be okay baby ."

"D-Don't tell me that when there's guns downstairs ." Louis shook his head as he let Harry pull him towards the attached bathroom .

"Eighty seconds Boss ." Victor spoke from the radio , barely audible over the gunshots .

"Close the door , lock it , get into one of the stalls and lock that door too ." Harry opened the bathroom door and nudged Louis inside , "Everything will be okay ." He held his jaw and pressed a kiss to his lips , closing the door as he left the bathroom .

The four guards joined him inside the VIP area , they flipped tables on their sides to use them as shields , hiding behind them for protection .

Harry checked his gun for bullets , taking another gun from one of his men when he was handed it and put it in his belt . Loud steps walked up the stairs , before a man showed himself at the entrace , firing his gun automatically all around the room .