Another Point of View

Summary : Some big events that happened , but from Harry's point of view .

Enjoy x

~~

-Fist Fight-

Harry was in his office , having just finished a business Zoom meeting . He stood up from his chair and went to make himself a cup of coffee , taking two pills of pain relievers to lessen the pain in his body from after the fist fight .

He finished making his cup and took it to his desk , when his name was called through the radio in his belt .

"Mr. Styles , we have a situation ."

He took his radio out and pressed the button , "What is it ."

"Mr. Tomlinson -- he uh , one of the guards knocked him out with a punch ."

Harry felt his blood boiling , he pulled his drawer open and took his gun out , cocking it as he raced to the door . He ran to the elevators and punched the button to the ground floor , then grabbed his radio again , "Who the fuck dared to touch him ."

"Ali . The one you fought yesterday ."

Harry's hand squeezed around his gun as he took deep breaths in and out to calm himself down - for Louis' sake . I'm going to fuck him up , he told himself .

The elevator's doors opened and he quickly walked out , he went through the barrier that the guard held open for him and stepped out of the building .

He saw from afar his guards and a medical van and raced towards them , the guards created a path for him to walk through . He went to Louis first , seeing him placed on a stretcher as Liam helped the medic lift him up .

Liam saw him and nodded his head at him , "I'll go with Louis to the hospital , Zayn is waiting there . Finish with him and join us ."

Harry waited until Louis was in the vehicle and the back doors closed , before turning to where Ali was held down by his guards . He was freshly bleeding , then he saw Odin and Apollo - the two dogs had blood on their mouths .

He leaned down to kiss both dogs on their noses , then turned to Ali . The guards moved out of his way and took a few steps back , their faces twisted with disgust at Ali .

Harry rolled Ali over with his foot to lay on his back , then pressed his foot down on his throat . "Mess with me - I will kill you . Mess with the guy I love - and you'll wish I killed you ." He looked him dead in the eyes .

~

Trigger Warning : Torture

Ali was in Section C , sitting on a chair with his wrists cuffed to the armrests and ankles cuffed together . He looked up when the doors opened and saw that it was Harry , he spit down on the ground , "Fucking pig ."

Harry paid him no attention as he went to the locker in the corner and pulled the doors open , making Ali freeze in the chair . He was a guard , so of course he knew what Harry kept in that locker .

After a long minute of Harry debating with himself , he picked a hammer and closed the doors , going to stand in front of Ali . He nodded his head towards Ali's hand , "Which hand did you punch him with ."