Kissing In The Rain

Summary : What the title says .

Enjoy x

~~

"Louis , no ."

"Louis yes !" Louis giggled back into his phone .

"Baby ."

"Hazzie ."

"You'll get sick ."

"Worth it ."

"You're miserable when you're sick ."

"I know and it'll be worth it !"

Harry had been trying for the past ten minutes to get Louis to drop the idea of taking the dogs out puddle stomping in the closed park in the building saved especially for the training dogs .

"I'm coming over right now ."

"Ooh , yes , please ! It'll be fun with you here too ."

"You'll be the death of me ."

Louis giggled as they hung up , he took all of the dogs out of their cells and walked with them to the closed park . It'd been raining for three days , puddles were everywhere on the grass . Odin , Apollo , Chess , Zeus and Donna ran outside without thinking twice , Louis threw threw a few tennis balls out , letting out a giggle when Rocco joined them , after seeming hesitant at first .

He looked down at Mint , who was standing by his side . He pouted a bit as he pet her , "You don't have to go pup , I bet the puppies in your belly would rather you stay warm ." He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the head , before joining the dogs in the rain .

He took one of the tennis balls he threw and threw it again , shivering as the rain seeped into his thick clothes .

"Baby !"

Louis turned his head , seeing Harry standing next to Mint , who was sitting on her front . Louis grinned , "Come join me !"

"No , get back here !"

"Come get me !" Louis shrugged his shoulders and walked further in .

Harry huffed half playfully ; Louis had him completely wrapped around his finger . That's how he found himself joining Louis in the closed park , letting the rain soak him .

Louis grinned at him and grabbed two tennis balls , handing one to Harry , "There , throw it ."

"Only if you agree to go back inside ."

"I agree ." Louis nodded once , then threw the tennis ball he was holding . Harry threw his tennis ball , then held his hand out for Louis , "Let's go ."

Louis shrugged and stepped away , "I never specified when I would go inside , I just agreed to it ." 

Harry bit his lower lip not to smile and show Louis that he won . "Baby ."

"Ugh stop being so grumpy about it , Hazzie , come on ." Louis pouted , "Let's have fun for a bit ."

"Five more minutes ."

"Ten ."

"Five ."

"Nine ?"

"Five , baby ."

"Seven minutes . Please , Hazzie ."

Harry gave in . "Seven minutes ."

Louis smiled widely , "Let's go puddle stomping with the pups ." He went to one of the big puddles , where Rocco and Donna were . He stomped into the puddle , giggling when Odin joined him .

Harry only shook his head fondly , "You should start thinking about what soup you want for when you're sick ."

"I have plenty of time for it later , grumpypants ." He kicked water from the puddle at Harry , soaking his trousers . He giggled when Harry looked down at his dirt-stained trousers , then pretended to run away from him .

Harry chased him , though deep inside he hoped Louis wouldn't slip on the wet grass and get hurt . He quickly caught up to him and wrapped his arms around him , picking him up off the ground .

Louis laughed into his shoulder , arms wrapped around him tightly . "See ? A lot of fun !" He giggled a bit .

Harry only scrunched his nose as he slowly placed Louis back down on his feet , then leaned down and kissed him . He couldn't help it ; the sight of Louis smiling so widely , the happy look on his face that made his eyes shine and gave him the cutest crinkles , all of it made him weak inside .

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , he kissed back just as sweetly and smiled into the kiss , "So romantic of you to kiss me in the rain ."

Harry only kissed him for longer , holding him close in hopes that his body heat would radiate off to Louis .

"Let's go back inside now , baby ." Harry held his waist as he pulled back from the kiss , "Let's go shower up in the room behind the shelves , get you in dry clothes ."

Louis pouted a bit , "Fine . On one condition ."

"Anything ."

"Piggyback to the room ?" Louis asked , grinned when Harry turned so his back faced him , lowering himself down , "Hop on ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author