"Definitely My Pup"

Summary : One of the dogs gets hurt while protecting Louis .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry watched as Louis put harnesses on Odin , Rocco , Apollo and Chess . "Are you stopping to see Niall too ?"

"He's not working today ." Louis pouted a bit , "Maybe I'll stop at that ice cream parlor instead ."

"I thought ice cream made you sleepy ." Harry smirked a bit .

"It does , so I'll probably come back here for a nap in the secret room ." Louis smiled a bit and stood up , "I'll text you ."

Harry pulled him closer and kissed him , "The guards know you're out , too , anything you need they're there for you ."

"Thank you ." Louis kissed him quickly and pulled back from his arms , turning to the dogs , "Let's go , pups ."

Louis walked with the dogs down the streets , they crossed roads and walked past people . No one dared to get closer - the dogs were very intimidating , not to mention that  no one dared to mess with Louis .

They reached the park , Louis let the dogs run around a little bit . He smiled when Chess brought a stick , he took it from his mouth and threw it away , watching the four dogs chasing it .

He moved to stand in the shade of a tree , filming a video of the dogs running around and sending it to Harry , then to Niall aswell .

He looked up at the dogs , seeing that Rocco was looking over at him , but he was tense and his tail was held straight . Louis knew that position well enough to know that Rocco was sensing trouble .

He tensed when he felt precense behind him and a small pressure against his back . "Don't move ."

His whole body was frozen as he stared forward , trying not to draw the dogs' attention - he didn't want them close to anyone with a weapon .

"What do you want ." Louis asked , not helping his voice trembling .

"Styles thinks he's some hero saving the city . We don't need saving ." The man behind him said , "He went into our building and killed us one by one ."

"If he killed your people , then he had a reason ." Louis found himself saying , though quickly stopped when the man pressed the gun even more against his back .

"Shut the fuck up . He took down my people - now I'm taking down his . Starting with you --"

The man barely finished talking when Rocco jumped him and latched his teeth into his arm holding the gun , knocking him down from the force of the jump . The man fell to the ground and dropped his gun , crying in pain .

Louis let out a breath of relief and took two steps away , only to watch in horror as the man pulled a knife out of his belt and stabbed Rocco , twice .

"No !!" Louis cried out in panic as Rocco growled in pain and moved away from the man , falling to the side . He kneeled at his side with tears filling his eyes , crying at the blood that stained Rocco's fur . His chest was tightly painful at the sounds of Rocco being in so much pain , he held him in his arms as he called Harry .

"Hey b --"

"Harry -- Harry I need someone here right n-now - Rocco was s-stabbed ." Louis cried , "H-He --"

Don't Mess With The Wrong Person - Larry Stylinson AU (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara