Hostage

Summary : Louis is taken hostage .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled as Harry pulled him out of his seat and into his lap , letting out a giggle as Harry squeezed him close and pressed a kiss to the crook of his neck .

They were having brunch at a new Cafe that opened in the city , one that Louis wanted to try since it opened three weeks ago .

"People are watching ." Louis said quietly as his hands wrapped around Harry's forearms , Harry smiled and pressed another kiss , "I wonder when you will finally learn to not give a shit , baby ."

"Probably never ." Louis leaned back against his chest , then turned to sit sideways , "We should have a date night this weekend ."

"Okay . Have something in mind ?" Harry looked between his eyes and his lips back and forth , leaning in just a bit for Louis to lean in aswell and kiss him .

Louis only kissed him on the forehead to tease him a bit , "I was thinking we could try to make homemade sushi , what do you say ?"

"I'm saying you should give me a kiss ."

"And about date night ?"

"I'll buy you a sushi restaurant and hire a private chef to make you as much sushi as you want ."

Louis couldn't help but laugh , "You're so silly ."

"I need to get back to the office so how about you finally kiss me ." Harry leaned in even closer , Louis closed the gap and kissed him .

Harry melted at the kiss and held Louis tighter , pushing his face even closer to Louis' . He smiled as Louis giggled a bit , he held Harry's face and kissed him for a bit longer before pulling back , "Now you're probably late to the meeting ."

"They'll wait for me or I'll shoot them ."

"I won't let you be late , let's pay and go , I promised Nialler I'll see him today ." Louis pressed another kiss to Harry's lips and moved off his lap to sit in his chair . Harry stood up to go pay for their food , he leaned in and stole another kiss before going to the registry .

~~

Louis texted Harry , asking if the guards were around to pick him up from Sunshine Cafe - since Harry dropped him off there , he didn't have a car . Harry texted back seconds later that a Rover was on the way .

He put his phone in his pocket and looked around for the Rover , waiting patiently for the guards .

Two minutes later Louis saw a Rover heading down the street , he smiled and texted Harry that the guards were here . The Rover pulled up in front of him and a guard got out of the passenger seat , "Mr. Styles ."

The guard opened the backseat door for Louis , Louis didn't even get the change to say thank you - the guard was shot with a bullet to the head , making Louis jump in his spot and gasp , both hands covering his mouth .

The guard in the driver's seat immediately jumped out of his seat with his gun in his hands , "Get in the car !!" He screamed at Louis and ran around the car to make sure Louis got in safely - yet didn't make it and was shot in the stomach .

Louis whimpered in fear , his first instinct was to run to the driver's seat and try to get away - but he didn't make it two steps before he was grabbed from behind and a wet cloth was pressed to his mouth .